Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Engines > Car Nitro & Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Axe Rossi Cobra X1 .21 Hot Mod 25% or 30% Byron Racer fuel ?

Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

Axe Rossi Cobra X1 .21 Hot Mod 25% or 30% Byron Racer fuel ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Draxan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axe Rossi Cobra X1 .21 Hot Mod 25% or 30% Byron Racer fuel ?

Hello. So i got Axe Rossi Cobra X1 .21 Hot Mod engine + pipe set in my Jammin X2. I almost finish brake in proces (1 galon, easy drive etc.) on 25% Byron Racer fuel. And now im thinking about what fuel i should use, get another 25% Buron Racer or buy 30% Byron racer ? Im not sure what fuel will be beter for my engine.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:41 PM
mozzzy_2000

Default RE: Axe Rossi Cobra X1 .21 Hot Mod 25% or 30% Byron Racer fuel ?

Its all a matter of preference really. I myself prefer to use 25% in all my engines as most of them are designed to be used for 25% before any shims are required. So for me 25% nitro is the best compromise.

For me I don't see the point of adding extra combustable power in 30% nitro only for you to have to shim the engine to accomodate the increase. You addeth and then taketh away. Not a whole lot of sense me thinks.

Anyway I would personally stick with the 25%. If you decide to switch to the 30% you'll need to add a shim or 2 to that Axe Cobra before makin the switch. You'll have to decide which way to go.

Cheers
Old 08-26-2008, 08:27 AM
supermod

Default RE: Axe Rossi Cobra X1 .21 Hot Mod 25% or 30% Byron Racer fuel ?

thats simple no one in the pros run 25 go with the 30.much faster