Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Airpac Models?? No Replys???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Airpac Models?? No Replys???

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Nighthawk117
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airpac Models?? No Replys???

Has anyone tried to contact Airpac models over the last week or so?? I have sent numerous e-mails and no response. Eric, If you see this check your email. Thanks
Old 01-01-2007, 11:26 PM
AirPac Models

Default RE: Airpac Models?? No Replys???

Nighthawk117,

Can you tell me what 's your real name? so I can check our e-mails about your request. I am sorry, but I can not tell who you are just by "Nighthawk117 ". Especially we have a lot of customers contact us everyday. Also, I am in the holiday vacation with family, not in office. Our office will re-open tomorrow (Jan. 2). I apologize for any inconvenience. Happy New Years.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Nighthawk117
My Feedback: (41)

Thanks Eric, Will do
Old 02-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Pedro
My Feedback: (8)

Hi Eric,
As you are aware, we've a couple of issues with the SM F-22 ordered late last year from Airpac.
Started to build 3 weeks ago and have E-mailed you and your company numerous times during past weeks with no replies.
You guys still in business? Can we have some reply from your end? Customer service? Anyone?
Pedro
Guaynabo, PR
Old 02-02-2007, 09:56 AM
MAX NITRO
My Feedback: (1)

I too emailed Airpac about regarding an order for an F-16 I was about to place. I received no reply at all......
Luckily I found Tam.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 AM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Pedro

Our Skymaster F-22 came with a badly distorted thrust tube bellhousing and the starboard wing panel has the center rib broken from mid-chord forward. There were no outward signs of impact or abuse on either part so damage must have been caused at production source. Bellhousing issue I can deal with as I can have one made at a local machine shop but rather leery of a broken rib even though outer wing shell is intact. Guess I'll have to cut the bottom surface of the wing, repair the rib and 'glass a patch over the repairs. Apart from these issues, kit quality was'nt that bad. During the past 2 weeks have E-mailed Eric & Airpac at 3 different e-addresses no less than 8 times with no reply, nothing, nada.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:38 PM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: wojtek

i had major support issues as well ....
ET is it you?
Old 02-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Aero65
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Pedro

Sorry you did not get a response. I talk to the office everyday and I will tell them to check you posts.

As far as the rib go's I damaged mine by accident it is a pretty weak rib, Im pretty sure that we determined that the remaining strength of the composite structure and the spar will keep the wing sound. The rib is primarly there to hold the aerodynamic shape of the wing, but due to the construction of the composite wing it is really not completely necessary as the wing skin is pretty strong. If the wing skin is deforming that will be an issue so please let me know, if it is holding shape it should be ok but let me check my wing at home to see if I flew it that way or I fixed it, Sorry I just cant remember.

We flew our F-22 with the Artes Super Eagle and the Simjet 3000, both at full throttle passes without issue.

Let me go home this afternoon and check out the wing we have been flying on and see if it has the same issues.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:38 PM
flyexperimental

I have also had no luck with emails sent to them with regards to an order I had pending.I did reach them by phone though.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:40 PM
AirPac Models

AirPac Customers:

Unfortunally our computer system has been hacked. My computer found Trojans programs. According to our web hosting company, our web site and our e-mails has been changed a lot. Even our web hosting password has been changed by the hacker. We are not sure how long this has been taken place, but we have some confidential e-mails loss. But fortunately, the shopping cart and credit card information not effected, due to we have SSL in it, and its separated.

We are having a computer engineer who is help us to fixing this. I have even changed to an new hard drive in my computer to star over. However things are still unstable. So if any of you has sent us an e-mail and have not received a response from us, especially if you sent many times. (Also, simply your e-mails might accidentally deleted by Anti-Spam program) Please call us or send a e-mail to my personal e-mail at [email protected]. If you see something very strange on our web site, or a link to a wrong page please let us know.

We have been fixing everything for about 10 days now. Our computer system should be fixed soon. Thank you for your understanding.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:53 PM
AirPac Models

ORIGINAL: Pedro

Our Skymaster F-22 came with a badly distorted thrust tube bellhousing and the starboard wing panel has the center rib broken from mid-chord forward. There were no outward signs of impact or abuse on either part so damage must have been caused at production source. Bellhousing issue I can deal with as I can have one made at a local machine shop but rather leery of a broken rib even though outer wing shell is intact. Guess I'll have to cut the bottom surface of the wing, repair the rib and 'glass a patch over the repairs. Apart from these issues, kit quality was'nt that bad. During the past 2 weeks have E-mailed Eric & Airpac at 3 different e-addresses no less than 8 times with no reply, nothing, nada.

Pedro,
Sorry to miss your messages. Can you send me some pictures? (to [email protected], since you unable to reach me by company e-mail) I will ask Skymaster factory to deal it, if this is a production issue.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:21 PM
wojtek

Old 02-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Pedro

Eric,
When we got the F-22 kit back in November 2006, I sent a detailed report & photos which clearly showed the damage. You acknowledged receiving them. Should I send again?
Old 02-03-2007, 10:34 AM
wojtek

Old 02-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Pedro

Eric,
Complete report and photos sent AGAIN.
This time to your personal E-mail address, as requested.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
AirPac Models

Pedor,

Your request replied. Please check your e-mail.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:05 PM
cjshaker

A couple of months ago, I tried ordering some EDF equipment from AirPac Models, using the PayPal option. I never
received any PayPal request as a result of that order, and never got a reply to my emails about that order. So, I
just ordered similar items from the Electric Jet Factory instead.

I did call Airpac models, and talked to someone at their site. They told me that they were having email problems.
I wonder how much potential business their email problems has cost them?

Chris Shaker

ORIGINAL: AirPac Models

Pedor,

Your request replied. Please check your e-mail.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:05 PM
AirPac Models

Chris,

We received your order on July 4 2008 and we replied you that we do not have the item that you order in stock. You sent a few e-mails in July and canceled the order. We DID NOT charge you any thing in the order, since it does not in stock and canceled. I though this case closed few months ago. If you still have any question about it , please send me e-mail [email protected]
Old 11-06-2008, 12:53 PM
cjshaker

Dear AirPac Models:

I made an order on July 4th. I selected PayPal as the payment method. On July 13th, I sent you email asking what happened to my order, and stated that I never received any PayPal payment request. On July 15th, I resent the same inquiry. I received *no* email response from your organization from any of these emails.

Somewhere in there, I called the phone number from the Airpac web page, and asked them about my order, and they told me you were having email problems, but that I should hear something soon about my order.

I waited a couple more days, and on July 18th, I sent you an email saying 'If you ever get this email, please cancel this order. Dealing with your email communication problems is just too frustrating'. It would seem that I'd get a PayPal request, or some kind of answer about my order within two weeks?

Note that I also sent email inquiries to Airpac asking about the composite EDF F-16 that you advertise on your web site as well. I was asking about whether or not it had provisions for retracts. Never got a response from that email, either.

I've been assuming that the email problem was with your internet service provider. I suppose it is possible that Earthlink was rejecting your email for some reason?
Maybe your ISP had been blacklisted as a spammer? If so, you should have gotten some kind of bounce message, and should have pursued that failure with Earthlink.

Would you have realized that there was a problem with your business email communications without this forum?

Chris Shaker
Old 11-06-2008, 01:41 PM
AirPac Models

Chris,

The e-mail problems caused by many reasons. 1. The internet service provider (in our side or your side) 2. black as a spammer by error. 3. when I traving oversea. 4. our computer system There are more reason can cause it happen.

We changed the ISP and add some new software for spammer issue. If you still have question or problems. PLEASE SEND TO MY E-MAIL [email protected] or web mail [email protected]

Please notes I will NOT reply any more individual question in the thread. Thank you.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 PM
JohnnyA
My Feedback: (1)

Sounds like Mr. Wu has stated his mind and doesn't want to comunicate through RCU.
Perhaps it's too DEPENDABLE for his taste.[]
Old 11-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Pedro

RCU is better served this way!
Old 11-07-2008, 10:14 AM
BirdofpraY
My Feedback: (31)

I put a order in on September for some EDF parts and still have not received my order. I have called Mr. Wu many times and received many excuses, he never sent me one email. Now he tells me it shiped out but can not give me a tracking number... BTW Mr. Wu if your reading this, my order number is 609 maybe you can email me the tracking number from here.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:49 AM
autorot

Hi ,
Few month ago , i had tried to order on airpac site.
I never received the paypal request, i never had an answer to my mail ....
At this time, i had posted a message on RCU, and immediatly, air pac model answered me.... and i cancelled my order because i had bought the item elsewhere

Many email problem with airpac!!! but no RCU problem

Sébastien

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.