Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

ventus 4 meter update

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 AM
Capt. Rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ventus 4 meter update

things are going well with the build fishing the servo wire through the wing would have been easire if they had remembered to put the little draw string in the starboard wing . no prob a little lead some string and a little help from my biggest foe gravity. i was able to get the wire through. waiting for my motor and electric stuff to come in to the hobby shop. speaking of hobby shops please remember to patronize your local shop buy the big stuff there not just the little pices and parts to finish the plane you got off the internet . our friends in the shops need our help. the shop i go to gives me internet pricing and i help keep his door open so he is still there when i need thoes little parts. i mention this because one of the only two hobby shops in my area closed and left a giant hole in our rc community the second shop seems to just be holding on if he closes ...then what so please remember to buy your holiday gifts from the man in your own neighborhood peace