Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Real Flight G4 question

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Real Flight G4 question

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 02:01 PM
keng8404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Flight G4 question

Hey all I just got a version of real flight off of my buddy and I bought a sim controller form my LHS. My question is how come the throttle will not work when i try to fly helicopters, but it does on planes. This also happened when I was trying it at the store, I got frusterated and left came back about 15 mins later after someone else was done playing and it works. is there some sill option I need to change? it will work for a brief instance when I try some training but dies so fast I can't do anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Zim-uh-tosa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Real Flight G4 question

ORIGINAL: keng8404

Hey all I just got a version of real flight off of my buddy and I bought a sim controller form my LHS. My question is how come the throttle will not work when i try to fly helicopters, but it does on planes. This also happened when I was trying it at the store, I got frusterated and left came back about 15 mins later after someone else was done playing and it works. is there some sill option I need to change? it will work for a brief instance when I try some training but dies so fast I can't do anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Try going into the "edit aircraft" section. Go to electronics and click on throttle servo. You will see a screen on your right side that shows stats for that channel. Move your throttle up and down noting the indicator numbers counting up and down. If they are not moving, you might have to change the servo channel so that it is the correct channel.

If that fails do this: For any particular helicopter you are flying, change the parameter for the line "input to servo"to say "fixed to 100%" . Since it's a helicopter, it won't matter if the throttle is blazing, you will just be in 3d mode the entire time.

Good luck,

Z