Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Gold dotted Futaba 608FS and 6014FS 2.4 Rx

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 PM
summerwind

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Gold dotted Futaba 608FS and 6014FS 2.4 Rx

ORIGINAL: rajul

I have received my gold dotted 608FS and 6014FS. They are superb! Apart from the higher temperature specs and lower standby current (as confirmed elsewhere), the gold dotted versions also resolve some old issues i.e.
- No more twitching in analog servos when the Rx power is switched on. This was a pain for certain functions like retracts.
- No more delay in servo initialization. Previously there was about 1-2 secs delay
Another bonus is I did not have to redo my model setup as nothing changed after switching from the non-dotted to the gold-dotted versions. Well done Futaba!
Mike,
although you never answered my question as to how you got HS to replace your Rx's with the Gold Dotted version (they told me they flat out weren't doing it for anyone)....i did buy a new 608 w/gold dot and am confirming what you said above....now On is instant on....no twitching.
this is perfect for my 1/4 scale Nieuport 28.................nothing looks worse than all the moving surfaces going bonkers on power up on a scale model.

thx
Old 03-19-2009, 12:31 AM
bgold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As my buddy said he reduced his 35% H9 Extra to a 3.5% when it went straight in with low voltage and a Spectrum brown out. I didn't have to own the radio or be flying it to see there was a problem.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:18 AM
skorp_jon

Gold dotted 6014 has 3V signal on all 14 outputs.

Info from Robbe.

I don't know why in US they are hidding these informations.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:24 PM
SManMTB

ORIGINAL: skorp_jon

Gold dotted 6014 has 3V signal on all 14 outputs.

Info from Robbe.

I don't know why in US they are hidding these informations.
Because they are scared of law suits.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:49 PM
raubold
My Feedback: (156)

[X(]AAAAAAAAHHH sun of Bh, I was wondering using these non doted thingys on multi servo setup and had absolute beserck going servos on 7 for ailerons and 8 for the elevators. Thaht makes sense here because they work perfect on the first 4 outputs.
Belive me, someone from Futaba gets to hear about that tomorrow morning and i dont give up till resolved or i'm gettin public with this thing
Michael,
flying Futaba for so, or to long, i'm hot right now because they did not no nothing about anything after i caled them alredy[>:][>:][>:][X(]