Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat Volcano parts in Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
pede_187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat Volcano parts in Canada?

I'm helping out a friend. And he wants to know where to buy Redcat Volcano parts in Canada?

Thanks.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Redcat Volcano parts in Canada?

here you go, here's a great guy in canada, his email is in this thread, he's getting his site up now.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6633486/tm.htm

actually, here's his email for now, i will post the site when he gets it up: [email protected]
Old 11-18-2007, 05:25 PM
bluecaka69

you must be a popular guy to live in jersey and have friends in canada
Old 11-18-2007, 05:27 PM
ehroof

hey blue, have you been running much lately, you dont make video's anymore.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:45 PM
pede_187

Thanks. I'll let him know.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:49 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Aren't you Cen123? How does a 16 year old make it to Canada from Jersey enough to make friends up there? At any rate that's cool that your trying to help the guy out.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:49 PM
bluecaka69

not as much as id like to with the kids in winter soccer martial arts and everything else im short on time but i still find time here and there ive been painting alot though
Old 11-18-2007, 06:50 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Ya he has. Nice painting work too.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:53 PM
ehroof

ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

Aren't you Cen123? How does a 16 year old make it to Canada from Jersey enough to make friends up there? At any rate that's cool that your trying to help the guy out.

internet, same way most of us make friends all over the world. the internet made the word a smaller place with no age limit.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:55 PM
ehroof

ORIGINAL: bluecaka69

not as much as id like to with the kids in winter soccer martial arts and everything else im short on time but i still find time here and there ive been painting alot though

i saw, the bodies look great, you need to post more of them
Old 11-18-2007, 07:08 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

oh. ok.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:02 PM
cdextreme

Does he have any idea when his site is going to be up?
Old 11-19-2007, 02:33 PM
ehroof

soon but you can order thru his email if you need for now, drop him an email and see what he says.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:04 PM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: cdextreme

Does he have any idea when his site is going to be up?
If you need parts, for the time being you can get them from allaboufunhobbies.com he ships to canada.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:10 PM
ehroof

he is shipping parts and stuff, just doesnt have the site up.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM
cdextreme

I would like to buy locally as border b.s. is a hassle.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:57 PM
ehroof

thats why i posted it for you guys, i know he stocks all the stuff and he should be a good assett for you guys. drop him an email, he's a good guy.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:45 PM
stallone11

Hi All,

Thanks Ehroof for the help you give to me!

I am Sebastien and i am leaving at Quebec city, on northest side of Canada. I am a dealer for Redcat Racing and i am still working on a website. My business is growing up rapidly and i have have dificulty to do in time all i want to do.

I keep in stock almost all the avalaible parts for Redcat vehicules. Other brand like HSP (hispeed), Himoto and Exceed use same parts.

For now, if you want parts, i will be more than pleased to do business with you! What you have to do, it's just drop me an email with the parts number and/or part name you needed and the name of your vehicule. Then, i will send you an estimate with the cost of your needed parts. If you agree with the estimate, by leaving your postal address, i will give you a shipping quote.

The payment may be done by paypal, money order or by C.O.D with Canada Post. I ship my order by Canada post expedited parcel and around Quebec city the shipping delay is 1 day. I usually ship next day.

I am working very hard to give the bestest service as possible to my customers. To all my customers i offer for free a technical support by email or by phone.

Thanks all to have taked you time to read my text and i am hopping to do business with you soon!

Best regards

Sebastien Tremblay
Nitro Speed R/C
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2007, 09:57 PM
ehroof

its ok Sebastien, i am glad to help out the redcat customers in canada, that customs can be a pain in the neck so since i know you stock it all, you a good connection to the Canadians, lol.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: ehroof

its ok Sebastien, i am glad to help out the redcat customers in canada, that customs can be a pain in the neck so since i know you stock it all, you a good connection to the Canadians, lol.
Hey, i have just observe your signature. So thanks a lot ehroof!

Sebastien
nitro speed rc
Old 03-17-2009, 06:38 PM
EvilBunny

I have recently been in contact with Sebastien about some parts i was going to order right from redcat, but i won't use the Redcat in the states and they only ship UPS to Canada, so they gave my email address to Sebastien and he contacted me right away. so far so good. i hope this will be the beginning of a beautiful business relationship. i would rather order from a Canadian source anyday, even if it does cost more, its still cheaper
Old 03-19-2009, 02:21 AM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: EvilBunny

I have recently been in contact with Sebastien about some parts i was going to order right from redcat, but i won't use the Redcat in the states and they only ship UPS to Canada, so they gave my email address to Sebastien and he contacted me right away. so far so good. i hope this will be the beginning of a beautiful business relationship. i would rather order from a Canadian source anyday, even if it does cost more, its still cheaper
Hi EvilBunny,

Thanks a lot for your good words!

I am working very hard to give the best service as possible to my customers because this is my first priority. So since few months, i have experimented a very big increase of my sales and i have not been able to give a customer service like i would do for my customers. Because of that, i want to sincerly say sorry to ALL the customers who have leaved me an email and didn't received reply quickly and to all the customers who wasn't been happy with my service. Usually, i am trying to answer to all my emails within 1 or 2 days maximum. But during those few months, i know that i haven't replied all my emails within 2 days. I want to tell you sorry again. Presently, i am working alone in my business that i have started since 2 1/2 years. I am thinking to be able to pay someone part time to help me because i am very need help now! Why i haven't ask someone to help me before today? It's because i was not able to pay someone to help me and this is a real problem for me since few months and this situation have gave me a lot of headaches. I am trying to optimized my time each days long to be able to do my best to : reply emails, prepare and send estimate, do orders to my different supplier, place stock, do inventories, answer phone, prepare and ship orders, etc... And more than that, i haven't finished yet to built my store inside my house: I have converted my house basement to be able to have a R/C store. So i am very confident to be able to pay a part time guy to help me shortly. This is a very good news for me and for my customers.

Mostly all my puplicity is made by my customers and a little part of this puplicity is made with ads. Si it is very important for me that my customers are satisfied. So listen that:

If you are or have been a customer of me or if you know of customers who are not satisfied with my service or something else, please tell them to contact me at: sebastien.tremblay@nitrospeedrc. com and I will do my best to make them happy. Why? Because it is an obligation, a goal for me and because it is proved that an unsatisfied customer will influence more people that a satisfied customer can do it!

I just want to tell you again that i have started a new service: Ready To Run Custom Kit (RTRCK). What is it? This new service allow you to built your own custom kit like a pro kit will offer you without the heavy cost of a pro kit! But, my new service allow you more customized possibility than a pro kit because you can remove ALL the parts you don't want with my service but you can't do that with a pro kit! Hey, this mean better customized possibility than pro kits for the cost of a RTR vehicules.

When you choose the RTRCK service, you have 2 possibility to complete the construction of your new vehicule: with me or without me. This mean you can ask me, for exemple, to remove the stock engine and replace with an other one or you can just ask me to remove the stocl engine and let you install your own engine.

Finally, if you find a better price for same parts from a store located in Canada (that must be a regular price, not a liquidation or a special sale price), i will do my best to give you same price! If i am looking in the past, i have been able to sell at same cost almost all the time....so don't take chance and get estimate from other sellers and compare prices. Then ask me if i can sell at same price!

Please tell this email to all your friends, brothers, parents, etc...

Thanks a lot to have taked your time to read this message!

Best regards

Sebstieb
Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 PM
stallone11

No commentary? []
Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 AM
stallone11

Ok, so maybe you guys don't want me here because almost each time i write something or tell you about a new service i haven't received any reply. Why? Maybe i have done something wrong or told you sonething bad.

Sincerly

Seb
Old 04-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Encountr

lolllll you funny guy Stallone11

i think your new service is fine. it gives the possibility to low budjet rc'er to get what they want at an affordable price.

as far as i'm concerne, i would'nt do it because i love working on my truck as much as i love riding it.... its part of the hobby for me.
Also, i like to try the stock truck before i upgrade it and usually, i wait till something breaks so i get the most bang for the bucks that way... but thats just me...

Anyway, yes, i think your service is a nice touch for people who dont like working on their truck or have a low budjet for rc'ing.
I'm sure you will have good business doing that.

Cheers bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.