Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Heli stuff and fellowship

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Heli stuff and fellowship

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heli stuff and fellowship

I read about a guy who was mixing the 30 and 15 and it was working for him. My problem is were at 5000 ft. 15 seems to work well closer to sea level. Winds are still blowing here. I might try and sneak out early in the morning to get a few flights in. Mike
Old 04-28-2009, 08:12 PM
dooleyje

I use 30%CY heli. At 5000' the 15% should be no problem. Your current settings will need to change. I never could run in the temp range I like with 15% on the .50Hyper. I tune mine with a temp guage and like to be at around 195-210F. I bange it hard for a few circuits, land and measure. 15% will need to be set leaner. 30% is 28 bucks here so we can buy a case through the club and save. I bought a gallon the other day for $20. The guy though he had 4 stroke fuel. But my heli is broken for now. I to am drawn to my electrics, no mess no starting Eq. charge Plug and play. But I really like my EVO.50.

Jim
Old 04-29-2009, 01:41 AM
David867

This place is very busy! Good to see.

Donica, everyone has their days, don't worry, no matter what you say in here, we all know your roots and that you're just being your good old humorous self, with no intent for harm in anything you say. You can be a little blunt sometimes, but we all enjoy it!! Everyone knows, or should know, to not take it personally. Let's not forget that up-tight snobby people are the reason JD created this forum where we can relax and joke around without having to watch every word we say, just be ourselves and enjoy the hobby and company that comes with it! Let loose and keep it comin, the day we all tighten up our mouths is the day we become boring and talk ONLY about the subject... anything off key and we'll be all grumpy! Don't want that.

Nice BIKE JAY!

JD, the 250 is so small, it should only take half the time to get it up in the air!!

Matty, sorry to hear that, but JD's right, there's a risk to everything, and people know that, you did all that you can, and we consider you to be a hero! You did everything in your power, and put yourself at risk to save someone, and that's very honorable. Hope all the tests show up negative. Keep doing what you're doing!

Mike, welcome to the forum, great pictures!! We like that here ;o) Nice heli's you've got. When the heli bug bites, it bites HARD!

So I threw in the Flightmax 30C packs, and they were very powerful. Unfortunately, the ball link to the main blade holder broke while i was hovering and the heli went straight negative pitch, down into the ground, tipped and broke a blade. Wasn't too bad of a crash, but having a ball link break is pretty bad. I've seen the ball links on the 450SE Pro, I think I'll replace them with those, if they're a direct fit.
I'm starting to think that going the way of CopterX is costing me more than it had saved me. Align parts seem of higher quality, and will cause less trouble in the long run. CopterX screws, shafts, and other parts seem of lower grade materials, now, maybe I'll say the same about plastic parts.

Hope everyone's days go well!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:48 AM
one thumb

Jim,
Here is some of the equipment on my 450 Shark:
Motor = 3200kv Brushless AT-S-73 (per SN Hobbies site, as no ID on motor).
Pinion = 14T.
ESC = Original fried, I replaced it with a MKS BL – 40 AH.
Battery = AKE Dragon (44A), 2200 mAh / 11.1 Volt 351 P-20C.
After a full charge Voltmeter reading on cell 1 = 12.8 v, cell 2 = 8.5v and cell 3 = 4.4 v.
TX = 2.4 Hz Phoenix Tech, Model NO: P. T-CT6A, (I’m pretty sure it’s made by Flysky).
RX = Phoenix Tech Model No: P.T-R6A.
There is a second RX by rear horizontal Fin = P. T-RM001.
Servos = No markings/no ID’s.
Blades = 324 mm OAL, Fiberglass, (one ha a mild bow in center).

I suspect I need a good battery as well as a Pitch Gage, yes? What is your recommendation for a battery? Who is a reliable source?

Also have to admit, since I’m expecting to have to adjust the blade pitch I “Eyeballed†the blades close to 0 degree pitch. When I spun her up there was a very noticeable reduction in vibration. What is the normal pitch setting for blades?

I appreciate the encouragement and advice from you all!
one thumb
Old 04-29-2009, 07:41 AM
rcmiket

ORIGINAL: one thumb

Jim,
Pinion = 14T.
After a full charge Voltmeter reading on cell 1 = 12.8 v, cell 2 = 8.5v and cell 3 = 4.4 v.
TX = 2.4 Hz Phoenix Tech, Model NO: P. T-CT6A, (I’m pretty sure it’s made by Flysky).

I suspect I need a good battery as well as a Pitch Gage, yes? What is your recommendation for a battery? Who is a reliable source?

Also have to admit, since I’m expecting to have to adjust the blade pitch I “Eyeballed†the blades close to 0 degree pitch. When I spun her up there was a very noticeable reduction in vibration. What is the normal pitch setting for blades?

one thumb
As far as batteries are you looking for price or good quality?
If its price look here I've used the Zippy's with good results shipping takes time

https://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/...dProducts.asp?
catname=25C+Discharge&idCategory=240&ParentCat=85

Quality look here.

http://www.maxamps.com/categories.php?cat=8

Or here

http://www.xcitebattery.com/index.htm

I'm sure others will chime in. These are my supplier's. Mike
Old 04-29-2009, 08:10 AM
matty_p80

thankyou everyone for your kind words of encouragement!

i have now found out that the guy was not only on anti-depressants (which he allegedly took a triple dose of that morning) but along with other stuff he had taken a Xanax 2 hours before diving. so the guy had depression AND anxiety, wot the hell was he doing with a certification card, oh! which by the way he and his fiance had only gained at the beginning of March!!!

so with the sickly feeling at the bottom of my stomach, the loss of sleep, the thinking of the 'wot if's' and feeling emotionally and physically drained, i now have anger in there for being put in that situation!!

Jules and i did go and see a counsellor yesterday which has started the healing process but i don't see this one going away any time soon!

one thumb: that battery looks screwed matey! you do use a balancer either within the charger or seperately don't you? as even JD will testify now Hobby King/City seems to be the place to get your Zippy's from at very reasonable prices- $20ish for 3S1P 2200 LiPo!!!!!

JD: hope you're rocking those ol' biddies right outta their zimmer frames!

Jay( if you're out there!) : cool wheels man, making me itchy to get another decent bike when i get back to GB!

Dave: sorry to hear aboot yer bird! makes you wonder up to what sort of strain these parts are tested to as there is no safety info on the maximum stress/ speed that accompanies them!??!

ok, enough for now!

make sure you'e the right way up for the occasion

Matty )<>}}}}}]@>
Old 04-29-2009, 04:10 PM
rcmiket

ORIGINAL: matty_p80

thankyou everyone for your kind words of encouragement!

i have now found out that the guy was not only on anti-depressants (which he allegedly took a triple dose of that morning) but along with other stuff he had taken a Xanax 2 hours before diving. so the guy had depression AND anxiety, wot the hell was he doing with a certification card, oh! which by the way he and his fiance had only gained at the beginning of March!!!

so with the sickly feeling at the bottom of my stomach, the loss of sleep, the thinking of the 'wot if's' and feeling emotionally and physically drained, i now have anger in there for being put in that situation!!

Jules and i did go and see a counsellor yesterday which has started the healing process but i don't see this one going away any time soon!

one thumb: that battery looks screwed matey! you do use a balancer either within the charger or seperately don't you? as even JD will testify now Hobby King/City seems to be the place to get your Zippy's from at very reasonable prices- $20ish for 3S1P 2200 LiPo!!!!!

JD: hope you're rocking those ol' biddies right outta their zimmer frames!

Jay( if you're out there!) : cool wheels man, making me itchy to get another decent bike when i get back to GB!

Dave: sorry to hear aboot yer bird! makes you wonder up to what sort of strain these parts are tested to as there is no safety info on the maximum stress/ speed that accompanies them!??!

ok, enough for now!

make sure you'e the right way up for the occasion

Matty )<>}}}}}]@>
Its a unfortunate situation but how in the world would you have known about any existing condition. Time heals all wounds and this while tragic will pass. Hang in there nothing you could have done to prevent it. I got 2 more tanks through the Vigor this morning about have it dialed in in Normal. Now on to Idle Up 1 and 2. I'm starting to thinks it's guing to blow till July here. Mike
Old 04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
flyachopper1

Hey hoppers,
Finally back from Texas with the new toy. I am exhausted. It was a whirlwind trip. Made it to Arlington Texas in 13 hours total driving time. Stayed over in Ardmore Oklahoma monday night, drove into Arlington tuesday morning, loaded up the scoot and headed right back to Nebraska. Stayed over in Russell Kansas last night and drove on in to North Platte this morning. Got here at 10:15. Of course, although I was beat, I had to unload the bike from the trailer and get her running. Wow, what a ride. I played around on her until just after 1 PM and then had to put it away to get some rest. Sure is (as Donica would say) a purty thang. It runs like a striped as8ed ape (the fastest kind). Man, what a dealership that is in Arlington. Makes the local Harley dealership look like a roadside fruitstand. There were over two hundred new Harleys in and around the place and 69 used bikes. Busy too. Harleys are a big thing there. The shop area is, I'm guessing bigger than Ames' shop space out at the airport here. I made a quick count and came up with about fifteen bikes on stands and benches being customized. I was in heaven. I stood in the middle of the shop and took three deep breaths. I love tha smell.

Yeah JD,
I had to make plenty of coffee stops on the trip. I am not the road warrior Donica is. Of course I had to take advantage of being down south and indulge in some fine southern quisine also. My brother and I ate like kings.

Mentioned my heli hobby to the staff at the Harley shop in Arlington and found that two of their sales staff and one of the mechanics are RC nuts. The salesmen fly planes and the mechanic flies everything. He has several helis and a bunch of planes. He told me they have a huge club there and there isn't any of the common prejudices between plank and heli pilots. They all just get together and fly.

As you all likely already know, I haven't touched my helis for a bit now. I hope to get one of them out tomorrow for awhile. After that it will be more scooting around on the new toy.

Matty me friend,
I am saddened by your latest incidents. My admiration goes to you for your efforts to save a life. It doesn't matter that the one who died was irresponsible. You did what a lot of others would not even try. You put enough value on anothers life to endanger yourself to save it. You are a benefit to the world me friend and I am proud to say I know you. I will say a bit of a prayer for you tonight and my hopes of it all working out for the best are yours. Thank you for allowing me to know you.

For now me friends I am totally worn out and am going to vegetate in front of the TV for awhile. Then, a good nights sleep is on the schedule.

See all of you later.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:42 PM
flyerbug686

Time to fly! Hope you guys are ready. Here are two shots of Davi867 and myself. Enjoy the season.

Flyerbug
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv65510.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1189203   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt61168.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1189204  
Old 04-29-2009, 10:09 PM
matty_p80

bug:those are some sweet shots! were you using a point and shoot or a 'real' camera? you captured both birds excellently[8D]

well guys the 'latest' on the situation is that P.A.D.I. have tracked down the deceased's training record folder and guess what?: there are all ''NO" 's on the medical questionaire, which means he lied through his teeth at the very start because one of the Q's specifically asks if you are prone to panic attacks or anxiety!!!! makes me angry, thst someone is stupid and selfish enough to put another (the DM) through such an ordeal!

anyways, am going to bed now as i don't have any energy left at the moment!

wish i was flying

Matty )<>}}}}}]@>
Old 04-30-2009, 12:08 AM
flyerbug686

Matty,

We were using Davids point and shoot cannon sd700 i think. It worked out great.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:05 PM
dooleyje

ORIGINAL: one thumb

Jim,
Pinion = 14T.

one thumb
Your battery actually looks good at a glance. Your measurments are including all three cells at 1 and 2 at 2 and so on. 4.4v per cell is high. I suspect that your charger is over charging your battery the cycle life may br ruined. We use good balancing chargers. Jay ,Donica and I use Celpro4 chargers, David has the TT610 and he can tell you about chargers ruining batteries. You pitch range in normal mode should be -3 +5 +10. Low stick, mid stick, high stick. Your power band will be higher than you think. 0 of course for low stick, 85% mid stick and 100% high stick. My power is divided into 5 points. Point 1 is low stick, 0 for normal, Point 2 I like to use about 50% and point 3 will be no less than 85%, point 4 will be about 93% and point 5 or high will ne 100%. When you get ready for stunts and 3D we will guid you through setting up for them.

I always set my pitch with 0 pitch at the mid stick point. I adjust links or what ever it needs to get it there. I go into the program and set all the points in the pich program to 50%. All my servo arms, washout arms and swash all centered. I trick you can do is to turn you head till the flybar is for and aft in line with the boom. Rotate one blade to the front and the other to the back. The blades will tell you if you are at 0 pitch if they are not parallel to the fly bar. After you have that then swing the blades out and use you pitch guage to get the setting you want by the dial and the flate place on the guage is even with the flybar. Flybar is the reference point.

David that 200 Gaui SE is even smaller than the Trex250. 1/2 size of 450. The screws are tiny and you have to use tweezers to get them started and a big magnifying glass to ser the hole to put them in. You also have to be very careful with the thread locker too much and the bolts will break off if you have to rebuilt it. My servos I am using are Fut3114 6g servo that are super fast and high torque. I am using the Log2100 gyro and Fut 3154 tail servo. I broke the ears off the Log3100 servo and have to order a case for it.

Bug!!! so good to have you back with us. Yep super pictures.

Jay: I thought for sure you drove through the nightLOL. Have fun with the scooter. I did somthing dumb day before yester day and left one of my FP batteries on a table. I forgot about it till the next day when I opened my battry case and was missing one. Only club members have a key to get into the gate so I hope we have some honest members who will turn it in. I sent a blanket E-mail to everyone.

Mike, that heli won't even know the winds blowing it is so big. GET DOWN WITH IT.

Matty: People will hid things and in this case it caused him his life. Don't wait too long to heal and put it behind you.

Jim
Old 05-01-2009, 02:04 AM
David867

We used my Canon point and shoot, SD790 IS. Not a great camera, the edges are a little blurry, but it does the trick. Canon gives pretty good image quality and color. It ain't no DSLR tho! That would make it look even better.

Ya I think the 200 is a little small, the 450 is just the right size, good to work on, and not too big, not too small. Perfect!

Ya, you should CAREFULLY measure each cell from the balance plug with your multimeter, if any cell is above 4.2, I would consider it being overcharged, and DAMAGED!!!! If you don't have a multimeter, I would go buy one right away, before charging any cells, if you think you'll get away with overcharging a cell to 4.3V, you're kidding yourself, and you can consider throwing that battery pack away. If your pack is $60, it would be worth it to buy a $15 multimeter to make sure the charger isn't overcharging a cell. I killed over $300 in batteries with my Imax B6 before I got the Thunder Power charger.

Fly safe everyone!
Old 05-02-2009, 10:45 PM
cajungirl

Howdy doodles all y'all,
Been awhile so I thought I'd scratch a note. I'm in Nebraska with Jay. I hopped a plane out of El Paso after receiving the news that Jays momma died suddenly. Everything is going well here. It's sad but she was very old and her mind was failing fast. Jay is holding up well and has all the arrangements made for Monday morning burial. I'm likely in trouble here as Jay wasn't going to bring this up on the forum but I though y'all would like know what was goin' on. His whole family is gatherin' from all over the country and one from another country. Y'all oughta see this buncha Irish. I don't know if you know how big his family is yet. He has four brothers (one is his twin) and a sister. Along with them are nephews, nieces, cousins, etc. It's beginnin' to look like the Irish have invaded Nebraska. The plans call for an old fashioned Irish wake. I've never seen or been to one of those and I'm not sure what to expect. Everyone I've met so far are real good folks and all seem to have a happiness about them that takes over all the sadness. This is the first time I've met a lot of them.

Mr. Matty,
I surely do hope you're feelin' better. You've done everything right and can be assured that there's nothing to feel bad about. Please believe me when I tell you that hep C may or may not be contracted by the type of exposure of your situation. Actually it's rare to get it from external contact. If saliva is involved it's very possible you didn't get any internally. The most dangerous exposure is from the blood of the victim or if you had any openings, scratches, cuts, etc. in your skin or any leisions on the inside of your cheeks or gums. We've tested police officers and EMTs that have been exposed externally and I can't remember one positive test. My positive energy is bein' sent your way and so are some prayers.

I brought my little 520 with me and Jay's been playin' with it. He scairt the neighbors cat with it yesterday. I thought that poor kitty was gonna have a family right there. She went all hissy, growly and didn't know which way to scram. I kinda chewed him for doin' that but I hafta admit, it was funny. He promised not to do it again (least not when I'm watchin)

HEY Y'ALL!!!!!! That there big ol' motorcycle of Jays is even purtier than the photos. Lots and lots of chrome and the blue flames are irridescent. They change from dark blue to bright blue depending on the angle of the light. That thang is loud, low shiny and fast. Just the way Jay likes his toys. We got to ride for a couple of hours yesterday then it started raining and still is. We had to ride in the rain for about ten miles to get home and we both kinda enjoyed that. Of course, Jay spent an hour wiping off his new toy after that.

Well, I best quit jibberin' here for now. Jay just came in from goin' to the store for some munchies. We're gonna relax with some TV for awhile.

See y'all later. Please be happy and healthy.

Donica (motorcycle momma) Jacks.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:29 AM
matty_p80

heartfelt sypathies to you Jay and to you too Donica as you are closely involved also!

if i know the Irish at all, i'm sure there won't be much sadness as they will have the opinion the dear lady has gone on to a better place!

you might want to take along your drinking head aswell Donica

M )<>}}}}}}]@>
Old 05-03-2009, 01:21 PM
marg2

sorry Jay and Donica, we will keep her in our prayers, be strong Jay for the rest of your family
Mariano
Old 05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
David867

Donica, I'm sure Jay won't mind, we're all friends here. Jay, I'm sorry for the loss, stay strong.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:59 PM
flyachopper1

Hello me buckos,
It was a fine spring day in Nebraska. A few clouds but mostly blue sky. The faithful priarie winds were a blowin' so no outside flying. I got to fly Donicas tiny little 520 a few times these last coupla days and it is a lot more fun than it looks to be. I see she has already told you of the meeting with the neighbors cat. I am still getting the one eybrow up look from Donica from that little shenanigan. I still chuckle when I think of it.

It also seems my dear Cajun lady has let the news of me mums passing out to you here. A sad thing for sure, but merciful at the same time. We gave her body back to the Earth today and her soul is Gods. She has gone to much better place and is again young, healthy and with her sisters, parents and husband. Myself, two of my brothers and two of my nephews have Harleys and me mum always loved them. We lined the five of us at the head of the procession and escorted her to the cemetary in a fine style with pipes growlin' and chrome flashin'. She would have loved that. I am now about to introduce dear Donica to a good old fashioned Irish wake. Will be quite the experience for her. Aye Matty, I had also warned her to be prepared for a bit of the drinkin' as well as dancin', singin' and plenty of attention from the lads. She will handle it all with her usual grace and aplomb I am sure. Tis gonna be a large bit of fun to see her deal with all the frivolty.

Well, me brothers are a tuggin' at me to join in on some ale tippin' so I best get on with it afore they tackle me and drag me out to the backyard. We are at my sisters place aways out in the country so we shouldn't be a bother to anyone. There are lot's of places to snuggle in later so no one will be drivin' any mad machines in a less than cognitive condition.

See you on the morrow me friends. May the mornin' greet you with the best of days.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 AM
David867

You guys sure sound like you know how to have a good time!! That's great!! Haha, Donica and the frivolty, that'll be a chuckle and a half!!
Have fun with your drinkin hats on!!!!!
Cheers!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:41 AM
dooleyje

Tally-HO. it has been an interesting weekend. Lots of music and road time. I have not done much with the Gaui othr than mount the servos. I am trying to find a 10T pinion for the stock 4800KV motor and I am not having much luck with my surfing. Guai make a 10T everyone say but I can not locate a part number. The 250SEV2 is 3 cell capable but you have to bring the 15t pinion normally used for a 2 cell battery to a 10T. The spec's are a 2.3mm shaft X 5mm thick pinion. A 11T would probably word but may be a littyle hot. The stock motor on 2 cell batteries is fine for mild stunts and 3D but there is no reserve to bail out of a bad situation. I could go with a 5150-5300KV motor on 2 cells but the flying times of 3-4 minuts is a little short for me . If anyone happens to be surfing and come accross a 10TX2.3X5mm pinion let me know where you saw it. Good news is the batteries for this helicopter are abot 6-9bucks at Hobby City. About 24bucks locally for Extrems. The batteries are 800-910 mah range and small also. The Zippy are heavy, about 97G compared to say other brands at 65-70g. All you need is 20c. I was surprised at the selection of battries in this class. Lots to select.

Jay/Donica, I dedicated a song to you Mom.

Jim
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 AM
rcmiket

There's a bunch listed at HeliDirect whats the shaft size of the motor? I might be able to locate what you need. Mike

http://www.helidirect.com/motor-pini...c-1_78_512.hdx
Old 05-06-2009, 12:50 PM
DAL MECHANIC

I recently baught a used vibe 50 set up for 140 ccpm my dx7 se only does 120 ccpm. Does anyone think its going to be an issue flying a 140 setup on 120 programing?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:16 PM
rcmiket

Ya its rather simple rather than try and explain here's a link. You might have to register but its worth it.

http://runryder.com/helicopter/t494293p1/

It works might take abit of palyung around. Let me know if I can help. Mike
Old 05-06-2009, 04:36 PM
DAL MECHANIC

thanks Mike for the link.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:38 PM
flyachopper1

Awright now,
We have survived all the doins and festivities of late and are back to a normal state of things. The celebration of my Mums life carried on into the wee hours of the next day. Quite a lot of food, drink and Irish shennanigans. It was an important gathering for the family as my mum was the last of the elders. All total, 51 of the Irish blood relatives showed up from eight states and I don't know how many friends and shirt tail kin were there. It looked like an entire village out there. My uncles broke out the guitars, squeezeboxes, fiddles, harmonicas, a fife and produced some real good authentic Celtic entertainment. JD, you would have been right in your element with them. My brother in law had rigged up a good loud stereo on the patio too. One of my nephews is obsessed with cooking and laid out a feast worthy of the Pope. We all had aplenty of everything and poor "Donica was totally exhausted by the end of it all. She got her buns danced off by all the lads. Her beauty had them all under a spell. I can identify with that myself. She enjoyed herself a lot and is now a veteran of this Irish family. When the time came to pass the hat to help with the expenses of the feast I gave it to Donica and told her to wink and smile a lot. Worked like a charm. Those lads were handing over coin by the fistfulls. We gathered enough to pay the entire tab with the traditional bit left over for my sis for hosting the event. Donica is on a plane now heading back to El Paso to pack her stuff and head out for Macon Georgia. She starts work there Monday morning and will be there for two weeks. I miss her already.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words here. JD, we thank you very much for the song dedication. Nice touch me friend.

Today was an absolutely perfect spring day. Donica and I stepped out on the patio this morning to have coffee and couldn't decide if we were going to fly helis or ride the scooter. Then it hit me. Why not fly until the packs were drained and while they charged go riding. Oooo-yah, the best of both. We took the T Rex 450 and her Copt X over to the soccer fields. We had eight packs charged and ready. As always the T Rex perofrmed like a champ. Put it through a lot of sport flying mixed with some hard climbs and worked on perfecting the climbing corkscrew. I had found some old fourth of july smoke bombs in a box of stuff and hung one under the heli on some heavy string. Lit the fuse, lifted off and when the smoke started I did a climbing corkscrew. Now that looked real cool. I am going to have to clean sulphur stain off one of the skids now though. No damage, just a yellow residue. I really need to get one of the nitros rigged for smoke for maneuvers like that. Dear Donica got off to a rather rough start with her Copt X. She got into a bit of a hurry to lift off and tipped it on its side. We had to take a break and install new blades. Nothing else damaged. She tried to lift off before the headspeed was high enough. After that she did very well. Got the rust shook off and did a lot of hovering 10 feet up practicing her figure eights, boxes and circles. After two packs she took off flying that heli all over the field. She surely isn't afraid of some speed. She was on the throttle a lot. Her very last landing was a bit bumpy but nothing serious. I am proud of how far she has come. Once we used up the eight packs we put the birds away and got out the Harley. We headed out to the local lake, had lunch at the restraunt there and then just randomly cruised the city. We got over to the park here just in time to see one of the llamas in the little zoo there give birth. There was a small gathering of people and park employees there too. Donica wanted to take the baby home.

That's about it for our day here. It was a good one. I'm now going to grill up a big burger and kick back in front of the telly.

Hope you have all had a good day too.

See you later me friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.