Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

RC Truck and Tractor Pulling

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 02:17 PM
jwbaum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Truck and Tractor Pulling

There is a really nice store that just came up, they have it all for pulling, and if they don't, they will make it for you at a really low cost!!! Check them out and tell me what you think of them??

www.outlawhobby.com
Old 05-08-2009, 02:50 PM
jwbaum

Default RE: RC Truck and Tractor Pulling

Here are some pictures!!![img][/img]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25293.jpg
Views:	837
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1194553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn41240.jpg
Views:	4008
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	1194554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ej13586.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1194555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pj19268.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1194556   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lw19452.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1194557   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fw26783.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1194558   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rt31073.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1194559   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk36609.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	1194560  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk86015.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1194561   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bo68995.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1194562   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kq71163.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1194563  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:07 PM
engineerjoe

interesting, you live in the same place that this store exists!! you wouldn't be trying to promote your own site would you?

site seems a little confusing, The "catergories" area is a little hard to figure out but gets the job done.

I'm not into pulling but some of your stuff seems like a good deal.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:30 PM
drum_n_man

Self promotion
Old 05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Zim-uh-tosa

Whats next for RC Trucks? I thought Crawling was totally Redneck RC....Ya Haw, Tractor pulling!! Grab your Old Milwaukee and settle up to the excitement. Or not...I saw a tractor pull at the fair once and was so bored that I bailed. Guess I was not drunk enough?

With that said: Too each his own.

Not for me.

Z
Old 05-08-2009, 05:38 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Then,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What was th point of your post?? That YOU dont like truck or tractor pulling?? Or Rednecks??

ORIGINAL: Zim-uh-tosa

Whats next for RC Trucks? I thought Crawling was totally Redneck RC....Ya Haw, Tractor pulling!! Grab your Old Milwaukee and settle up to the excitement. Or not...I saw a tractor pull at the fair once and was so bored that I bailed. Guess I was not drunk enough?

Not for me.

Z
Old 05-09-2009, 01:51 AM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

I guaruntee you wouldn't be bored here. http://www.pulltown.com/
Old 05-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Zim-uh-tosa

ORIGINAL: The Real Dogman

Then,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What was th point of your post?? That YOU dont like truck or tractor pulling?? Or Rednecks??

Not for me.

Z
That it was a joke, much like his spamming of his new website. This is not the first place I saw his ad and his pathetic acting job trying to pretend he didn't have anything to do with the shop.

Get a life DM, are all of your posts in the wannabe moderator fashion? Last time I saw one of your posts it was also to say "whats the point of this" and " this thread has gone downhill"...At least I gave an opinion on the subject, you did not. Now i will excuse you because I bet you have a hall to monitor or a doughnut shop to shake down.

Z
Old 05-09-2009, 02:17 PM
jwbaum

Say, I put the post up to get some opinions!!!!! Nothing more, if you can not give an opinion, please dont post anything!!!

Thanks
Josh B
Old 05-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Zim-uh-tosa

You didn't....You acted like you were some stoked consumer but came across as a phony. Maybe next time you won't attempt advertising in different places. Dishonest and shameful dude.....Good luck on your store though...

Z
Old 05-09-2009, 06:56 PM
jwbaum

Well as I can see only the bad comes out when you work hard, good luck on trying to police RCU and good luck to you!! I hope you the best in what ever you do. Dont know what you do for a living but it must be something good!!! Thanks for all your help, and I hope that you can go on through the day with out worrying about my post, and losing sleep over it. Thanks for your pinions, I will see what I can do about them!!!!

Josh B
Old 05-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Spdfrk

Dang man! Give the guy a break! I love pulling and RC of any kind. If he has a store, so what? Mybe hell become a sponsor or even cut members a break on pricing!! uhhgg... [:'(]
Old 05-09-2009, 07:54 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I for one would love to hear more about truck and tractor pulling, could be the next big thing!! JWBaum dont be shy tell us more! Ignore the short sighted comments and bring us up to speed and show us some grea scale pullers!!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:04 PM
husky385

Tells us more about rc pulling. Also make some videos would love to see em in action.[8D]
Kevin
Old 05-10-2009, 12:07 AM
jwbaum

Thank you guy's for your interest. I will link some videos and more pictures in the next couple of days. I have been pulling for 7 years, and I have been pulling real trucks for 10 years. The club that my friends and I have started 5 years ago has grown to the size of the nr/ctpa nationals. With the web site, I am trying to get feed back on what needs to be changed and what I can do to grow the sport of RC Truck and Tractor pulling. I do not have a big store, and I dont do this for a living, so times are hard and I am doing what I can so people can have fun with Remote Control and Pulling!!

Thanks
Josh
Old 05-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Zim-uh-tosa

ORIGINAL: jwbaum

Thank you guy's for your interest. I will link some videos and more pictures in the next couple of days. I have been pulling for 7 years, and I have been pulling real trucks for 10 years. The club that my friends and I have started 5 years ago has grown to the size of the nr/ctpa nationals. With the web site, I am trying to get feed back on what needs to be changed and what I can do to grow the sport of RC Truck and Tractor pulling. I do not have a big store, and I dont do this for a living, so times are hard and I am doing what I can so people can have fun with Remote Control and Pulling!!

Thanks
Josh
I was only commenting on the way you tried to introduce the site to everyone like you were some satisfied customer. After that song and dance, what other kind of dishonesty are you going to lay upon RCU and your new customers? If you would have been honest at the beginning, I would not have made the joke...TRD had to make it worse than it was. Sorry if I offended you. I was not ripping on the store, only your attempt at tom-foolery.

Truly did not mean to bash the store. I'll leave you pullers to your business now....

Peace,

Z

Old 05-10-2009, 12:44 PM
jwbaum

Thanks
Josh
I was only commenting on the way you tried to introduce the site to everyone like you were some satisfied customer. After that song and dance, what other kind of dishonesty are you going to lay upon RCU and your new customers? If you would have been honest at the beginning, I would not have made the joke...TRD had to make it worse than it was. Sorry if I offended you. I was not ripping on the store, only your attempt at tom-foolery.

Truly did not mean to bash the store. I'll leave you pullers to your business now....

Peace,

Z

Well Z, I think you have made your self clear in that you are trying to bash me and the store, but I do thank you in leaving things alone, as you have no real input. Thanks for all your useful and postive thoughts and input. I can rest easy now that you have put in your two cents!!

Thanks
JB
Old 05-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Where the videos at? It seems like I remember reading about people doing this as far back as 20 years ago with Clod's. Do they use electrics and nitro's for pulling now, or is it still dominated by electrics? It'd be sweet to see something built with dual 8.0's!!!! It would dominate!!! Good luck with your store.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:43 PM
NoSpark

now that I would like to see......a truck pull

i would have to tear down my crawler buy a new body (tamiya F350 with stacks) and make it a scale puller. do they make solid tires so you can cut your own thread pattern out? maybe like 1.9 wide. that would be cool to see a scaled DOUBLE OVERTIME puller or a BIG BAD DIESEL.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:32 PM
zipzip76

thanks to a member of the central MN pulling club Big DOG you can find some r/c pulling video look under hutchinson r/c pulling on you tube

Old 08-28-2009, 07:44 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

I just went to BG last weekend where they had numerous trucks/tractors pulling. I was quite impressed after a few pulls. The vehicles looked great and so did the track and sled. After seeing the many vehciles I decided that "i can do that" , I can build one of those. There were nitros and electric and NO lipos , only NIMH batts. I wish I'd remembered my camera.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:43 AM
fanof55

hi if you were i could find rc tractor for pulling cheap!!!!!!! please email me @ [email protected]
Old 09-27-2009, 09:12 PM
monsterbombs

Thanks
Josh

Peace,

Z

Well Z, I think you have made your self clear in that you are trying to bash me and the store, but I do thank you in leaving things alone, as you have no real input. Thanks for all your useful and postive thoughts and input. I can rest easy now that you have put in your two cents!!

Thanks
JB
i am interested in the shop but unsure now wether to even visit it. zim
had a good point, if you had of come in and said " i have started a new
shop check it out let us know" or something like that instead of what you
said i would be on the site now. first impressions to me mean eveything
especially if your dealing overseas. the rigs look cool though, good luck with the
shop. maybe you just started on a bad foot,we would all like to see pics and videos of the gear.