Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Volcano SV probelms

Old 05-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Andyde4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volcano SV probelms

I have a Volcano SV and I can not get it to work.Is there anyone in the Horseheads NY area that could help if not any ideas on what to do with it.I can get it started but it wont stay running
Old 05-28-2009, 07:55 AM
r\c justin

Default RE: Volcano SV probelms

u can get it started but wont stay running??         check ur LSN and HSP   (High Speed Needle should be 2 1/2 from the bottom, which this is the gold sleeve on the carb)  and the ( Low Speed Needle should be flush with the collar, which it is located on the side of the carb closes to the throttle servo). thats should be factory setting,  then start tuning from there. also u might what to watch the vids on redcatracing. com on how to tune and adjust.        also u can search this forum for more adjustment tips
Old 05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
{GBI}Harryball

Default RE: Volcano SV probelms

In addition to what justin said, make sure that you adjust your idle screw to a 1mm opening in the carb