Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Landslide Engineering Requests

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 10:25 PM
LANDSLIDE*BASHER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Landslide Engineering Requests

ANY body with ANY ideas on how or what to improve on the Redcat Landslide or any of the LT and 21 series, Post them and see what we can get...

I would like to see

1. Solid built tranny, metal gears and housing(Isee some metal gears are here already, but not all of them).

2. thicker dogbones all the way around and middle

3. Better built servos

I'm only an amature and these are the few things Ihave encountered with my first R/C
Old 05-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Landslide Bill WNY

Default RE: Landslide Engineering Requests

Every time I take out my landslide lt something goes wrong I paid top dollar from red cat then so far sunk almost 400 bucks fixing it more than what I paid for the fu#$*ng thing fast and fun when not fixing it all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:05 PM
perhamrocks

thicker alluminum shock towers on the landslide if that hasnt already been fixed cause i know that was fixed for the 21 series
Old 05-29-2009, 02:15 AM
chevyderek72

Im sorry but you shouldnt be breaking things all the time. I mean ya when you hit something or crash its possible. These are beginner friendly vehicles. If they added a bunch of parts like you want, then its gonna cost more, and turn more people away.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:07 PM
perhamrocks

yup thats is true, good point

Old 06-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Landslide Bill WNY

Cheap plastic parts bad 2 speed trannys I dont run in to things ! Some things might have been my fault like runnig on dry pavment when my front end came apart during break in but its a poor build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:00 PM
lvh

I also just sold a landslide and he's had a lot of stuff go wrong tranny went out during breakin i was there when it happened the brake disc spun on the shaft during brakein we made a new one out of alum. ruller? works great and the pin on the crank for the pull start pushed in i had to pull the engine all apart to fix it. just a bad one i guess my truck was perfect had no problems at all and have a gallon ran in it no problems yet!!