Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

ARF Builders/Dealers -List

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

ARF Builders/Dealers -List

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 08:21 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ARF Builders/Dealers -List

Pinned to the top since this is a nice resource. Lets PLEASE keep on topic and post links
Old 04-03-2009, 01:08 AM
6inarow
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glensmodels.com, I think thats right, for the Maule fans!
Old 04-03-2009, 02:49 AM
Muroc1

ORIGINAL: SunShyne

Pinned to the top since this is a nice resource. Lets PLEASE keep on topic and post links

Awesome. Thanks!

Frank
Old 04-09-2009, 12:58 AM
tz import

check this one

http://www.tzimport.com good range and very low price. We have already customer from USA as well. From the price you have detract 25% VAT% ( - 25% ).
Old 04-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Muroc1

Got it. Thanks!

Frank
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 PM
VeeAte

http://www.willhobby.com/

Some of their planes are ok. Some I wont comment on :P
Old 04-17-2009, 01:54 AM
szewang2805
Banned

there are some [link=http://www.swanghobby.com/home.php?cat=121]Warbird Airplane Kit[/link]here
http://www.swanghobby.com/home.php?cat=121
Old 04-28-2009, 07:51 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

cool stuff on swang , looks like the ones that Nitro RC is importing
Old 04-28-2009, 07:59 PM
LDM

FYI , I think wills is out of business , they were distributed by NewYork Grace (they were really bad )
Old 04-28-2009, 08:52 PM
VeeAte

New York grace may be out of business, but the willhobby planes are still finding their way onto the Aussie market. A certain auction site is full of them.

But they may be just getting rid of left over stock.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 AM
sailpret

Does anyone know of a U. S. distributor for minicraft? I think they are in Thailand. Their website lists several discontinued H9 planes that I would love to get my hands on.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:41 AM
JimO
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is another for the list.  They have some great looking Tow planes, Wilga, Turbo PC-6 Porter in 3 different sizes.

ICARE / ICARUS - Saiplanes and Electrics

JimO
Old 05-24-2009, 05:30 AM
Muroc1

ORIGINAL: JimO

Here is another for the list. They have some great looking Tow planes, Wilga, Turbo PC-6 Porter in 3 different sizes.

ICARE / ICARUS - Saiplanes and Electrics

JimO
Thanks JimO. I can't update post #1 (yet), but I have added it to my list.

Frank
Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
ksh243

texasrcplanes.com Great planes for cheap. I have a couple.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:00 PM
LDM

texasplanes is a distributor for some of the CMP and old style global kits .The P40 they carry is an old -global now newly released , good flyer and light
Old 07-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Muroc1

Got 'em fellas, thanks!

Ray, do you have a build thread going on your P51B?

Frank
Frank,

One burning question here......Just how, exactly does one go about, "Building" an ARF?
Inquiring minds really want to know.

Bill, AMA 4720
Old 07-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Barry Cazier
My Feedback: (17)

Stick...
I build them all the time. You normally just follow the instructions. Works for me.
Thanks
Barry
Old 07-26-2009, 10:13 AM
LDM

I miss stickbuilder in the arf threads , he is builder who loves arf and the poeple who fly them(ya right ) .
He spends his time like a skark looking for the next victum but he swims in the kitty pool,
As opposed to the ocean , you see after months he disappears after pissing more people off then reappears in the arf section that he so clearly loaths .
You would think like so many good builders he could simply add advice to the arfs sections of this site , but no he is too good for that hahah ,let the battles continue !!! hahaha
Old 08-02-2009, 05:09 PM
wvaborn
My Feedback: (13)

Davisrc.com out of Orlando, Fla.

hobbyhorse, out of Madison, Wisc.

Pacificaeromodels out of Calif.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Stickbuilder

ORIGINAL: LDM

I miss stickbuilder in the arf threads , he is builder who loves arf and the poeple who fly them(ya right ) .
He spends his time like a skark looking for the next victum but he swims in the kitty pool,
As opposed to the ocean , you see after months he disappears after pissing more people off then reappears in the arf section that he so clearly loaths .
You would think like so many good builders he could simply add advice to the arfs sections of this site , but no he is too good for that hahah ,let the battles continue !!! hahaha

Not true (completely). Obviously, there is some bone of contention, or it wouldn't piss you off. I don't have to justify what I build, but it seems as if you do. Oh one other thing......I can pee further than you too.

Bill, AMA 4720
Old 08-03-2009, 06:56 PM
LDM

Thanks stick , you just made me $20 , as stated you would add nothing and I won my bet lol.

Hey Veetee , wills is now gone , ebay shut down the newyork grace and the other import deal out of Pa fell thru with them . I did see the seafury on closeout thru Nitro Rc .

as we all know Troy build will now sell KMP planes , if the deal works they will be 45% less then KMP . You can see the planes on there site for $299 , once listed at $499 for the same plane under the KMP name , all the planes are from ESM .
Old 08-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Stickbuilder

You should go to the Clubhouse Forum. There is a discussion going on there that you might find interesting. It's all about how things like the ARF movement is symptomatic of the Dumbing down of America. Strangely enough, It is not a thread that I started.[8D]

Bill, AMA 4720
Old 08-03-2009, 10:27 PM
LDM

Bill I dont need to lol , at 48 my success is not measured on anything that I need to tell you about nor do I get my self worth from anything that i will share with you .This is a hobby to be enjoyed by all in all levels by the god given freedom that our country and USA solders have earned for all of history .
SO while you continue to call yourself a builder , I dont want to insult the builders I have met with those terms and you because none of them will hang in an ARf thead with the sole purpose of being confrontational

You are simply a person who loves to come into the arf thread and spend time with "terms " on your high stool of life that is so funny when measured in any relm of reality .. I say that bacause anyone that can measure or even put the dumbing down of america with the association of arfs , a hobby of any kind shows how much they actully missed in the education process . While the thread was not started by you that fact that you referance it as a point of credibility is evidence in itself that you condone such a stupid comparison .

As stated in so many other arf forums that you love to fish in without ever adding any value , you really need to sit back and ask yourself why you are so unhappy with your inner self to try to continually invoke controversy in a fun arf hobby forum .

All I can say is find yourself or possibly ask god why you are so angry and perhaps you will find a more productive way to spend your time
Old 08-04-2009, 04:11 AM
Stickbuilder

LDM,

It's simply because you guys take yourselves too seriously. That's what makes fishing these waters so much fun. You think that the world is against you because you either cannot or will not build, therefore you wear the ARF thing on your shoulder like a chip that's just waiting to be knocked off.

I don't call myself a builder, but many other people happen to think that I am. Your thinly disguised jab makes absolutely no difference. I can, therefore, I do. What's your excuse this time? Is it the lack of time (you and I both have the same 24/7) or is it the lack of ability?

The Dumbing down of America thing is not a result of the ARF movement, but rather the ARF movement is symptomatic of the problem, wherein we (the U.S.) has stopped being a Country that manufactures and/or invents new things, but rather has become a service orientated Nation that has, or is losing it's place in the world of technological inroads.

I'm personally sad to say that this statement does have credibility. Will building model airplanes change that? Probably not, but it is indicative of the problems that our society is experiencing. The I gotta have it right now thing, and the I don't want to have to make it thing, and the it's only money, so I'll buy another one if this one is not any good thing.

It should give you something to ponder, and perhaps even look to see if it's really a problem or is just another indicator that we are losing something along the way.

Have a great day,

Bill, Waco Brother #1
Old 08-04-2009, 09:41 AM
EscapeFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

LDM-
...to be enjoyed by all in all levels by the god given freedom...
LDM-
All I can say is find yourself or possibly ask god...
LDM,

If you choose to invoke His name, please spell it correctly. It is spelled: God.

Thank you.

Brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.