RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

little kids

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 02:56 PM
klaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: little kids

ORIGINAL: asupervee72

i understand the facination with seeing a little nitro car running but really get the f out of the way, if you saw one of your buddies comming towards a jump on thier bike it would be common sense to get out of the way. These retarded kids decided the best place to watch would be from the lip and landing of the jump i was hitting, so whats going to happen, well im going to get pissed and hit the jump anyways and try to jump it into you face, thanks for making me break a tie rod you retarded kids, if you fit the description of one of these moron kids use some common sense and MOVE!!!!!! if the were over 18 they wo,uld be cathing a left hook
LOL

I hate how little kids always get up in your **** as you are bashing your car.. but I also understand why they do it...

So I have a lot of patience for them..
Old 07-15-2009, 12:17 AM
crispyspa

If I have to ask them to step back more than a couple of times, I'll shut the car down and stop running for a while. They will just go away then.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Nitrohobo

kill em all they just get in the way and then you get in trouble when you hit them lol well you feel bad i guess but why the heck was he standing there any way.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Flexnbeef
My Feedback: (9)

WOW ! I guess you guys all came out full grown.. You are willing to injure a child because they are not smart enough to get out of your way.... I hope you don't have any handicapped children living around you.. God forbid they get in the way of a grown man playing with his toys...................Pathetic.. Your the adult, act like one....
Old 07-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Nitrohobo

lol how is it my fault they don't know were to stand? any rc is not 100% aka being what if the raidio goes out and he's standing in the middle of the road looking at it come right at him. if he is handicap good he should not be out side when its 109 out. he can go inside his house and watch from tere lol. why should i have to tell them what to do when they should know TO stay out of the way. of an 60+ mile an hour car coming right at them. and maybe i would act like an adult if their parents new how to act like one
Old 07-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Flexnbeef
My Feedback: (9)

Your kidding me, right ??????. It's up to you to be in control of your equipment at all times. Kids are not always the smartest and its up to you to make a judgment call in that split second to protect anybody regardless of age from being harmed by your actions. If you are bashing on public property then you are even more at fault..It's a differn't story when a kid wonders onto a track and even then it's your responsability to make every effort to protect the public from being injured.. End of story.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:31 PM
bink 138

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6u7Ft2gU0

or...

Old 07-17-2009, 01:23 AM
Nitrohobo

and when its on my property its their fault. end of story plus ive told them a million times to go away or at least step off my property and they just stand their. so short of calling the police on them for bugging me and as soon as my car breaks they ***** about it. so yes all the kids around my area need to go away. ive told them plenty of times to stay away from the jumps. its there fault so what if i hit them. i already warned them. i havent played on my street just because of the little ass who got in the way of my car.

when kids put them selfs in the path its their fault. even when you try to steer out of the way off the jump theres nothing i can do at least with my can when i crank the wheel on dirt it will break lose sometimes. still going to go off the jump in their direction. what now. any way im not here on the fourms to fight. later
Old 07-17-2009, 09:44 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well man I know how you feel but at least where I live if you did hit one of those kids on your property the parents will sue your ass off. Just gotta love the law in this country where trespassers can sue the homeowner for getting hurt. Or where I live if there not smart enough to sue they would kick your ass (with 4-5 of their friends because the big bad ass's NEVER come alone) or damage your real car.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:49 AM
larryf333
My Feedback: (2)

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV These kids are lacking what their parents lack, common sense.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Nitrohobo

yeah its ridiculus were i live. sorry for the spelling. this kid keyed my sisters car the other day. i think it has to do with the not using my car in front of them. any time they wonder around i say something broke now lol. and venom your 100% right. thats why i just stop. not worth the time nor anger caused buy the kids. i just want to drive my car lol.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:23 PM
vote4nitro

dude im with u...all u ppl that say were being mean need to b quiet...just gtf out of the way...like seriously is it that hard to take a couple steps...i mean idc its fun hitting ppl...its up to u if u wana get hit or play safe xD
Old 07-25-2009, 07:28 PM
vote4nitro

ORIGINAL: Flexnbeef

WOW ! I guess you guys all came out full grown.. You are willing to injure a child because they are not smart enough to get out of your way.... I hope you don't have any handicapped children living around you.. God forbid they get in the way of a grown man playing with his toys...................Pathetic.. Your the adult, act like one....

dude stfu...if ur not smart enough to get out of the way of an rc car doing 50+ thenn really u shouldnt b out in the world.....stay home if ur that god damn stupid to get infront of something coming at u..
Old 07-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Dan M
My Feedback: (1)

[quote]ORIGINAL: vote4nitro

dude im with u...all u ppl that say were being mean need to b quiet...just gtf out of the way...like seriously is it that hard to take a couple steps...i mean idc its fun hitting ppl...its up to u if u wana get hit or play safe xD
[/quote

I love the car forums , this place will make anyone feel like Albert Einstein .... : )
Old 07-25-2009, 08:42 PM
hpidude101

heres my 2 cents im 14 im in a rc car club most off the time we are racing road cars waiting for a off road track i know and tell other kids to get out of the way of them becase when they are doing 50+ it does hurt you got to have patience with them if there polite when they ask i ussually let them steer it while i controll acceleration
Old 07-25-2009, 09:45 PM
MonsterKawi314

Here's one even better for the crybaby who was siding WITH THE DUMB KIDS... I don't like to bring my jato or 1/10's out there to the track. Nope, I like to run my 1/5 on the track. And it weighs in at about 30-32lbs. So, just imagine the chaos and havoc that would leave behind as the smoke cleared and the tire tracks were left on your forehead. I left this thread alone a while ago and thought it was dead. But, I had to say something after that hysterical display of whining you did there bubba.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
93dabeast

most of you are too kind and actually ask and tell people to move. i bash in an industrial zone and its seldom there are kids or anyone there. the big problem with me is not the little kids cause they seem to have more common sence than the adults. they see the cars coming and the get out of the way. adults on the other hand see the cars coming and assume im gonna steer out of the way and they are dead wrong. so far i have hit 3 adults: one with my rs4 with a novarossi 12 at full speed on the ankle, another with my mt2 on the shoulder jumping over a mound of dirt and the last one was with my tmaxx with aluminum bumpers to the knee. seems to me kids aound here are smart lol and stay out of the way lol.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:24 PM
Dan M

ORIGINAL: 93dabeast

most of you are too kind and actually ask and tell people to move. i bash in an industrial zone and its seldom there are kids or anyone there. the big problem with me is not the little kids cause they seem to have more common sence than the adults. they see the cars coming and the get out of the way. adults on the other hand see the cars coming and assume im gonna steer out of the way and they are dead wrong. so far i have hit 3 adults: one with my rs4 with a novarossi 12 at full speed on the ankle, another with my mt2 on the shoulder jumping over a mound of dirt and the last one was with my tmaxx with aluminum bumpers to the knee. seems to me kids aound here are smart lol and stay out of the way lol.
you sound as if you are bragging that you hit 3 people with RC cars , one you say "at full speed" , i don't think you are grown up enough to own any RC cars and i hope to god you don't have a drivers license .

Old 07-31-2009, 12:49 PM
93dabeast

lol hahahahahahaha. its common sence to move out of the way of anything that is going fast and yes i was bragging about hitting them. all the people on here that say that we are in the wrong for hitting people with the rc cars have not seen the people that got hit. im 26 and have common sence but when people are insulting me and talk crap about me being a big kid playing with little kid toys and then want to stand in the way then they get what they got comin to them. if you (danmacmurray) had people throwing insults and then playing stupid and standing in the way while you were rockin your rc im sure you would either do the same as i did or just pack it in and go home.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:11 PM
Dan M

ORIGINAL: 93dabeast

lol hahahahahahaha. its common sence to move out of the way of anything that is going fast and yes i was bragging about hitting them. all the people on here that say that we are in the wrong for hitting people with the rc cars have not seen the people that got hit. im 26 and have common sence but when people are insulting me and talk crap about me being a big kid playing with little kid toys and then want to stand in the way then they get what they got comin to them. if you (danmacmurray) had people throwing insults and then playing stupid and standing in the way while you were rockin your rc im sure you would either do the same as i did or just pack it in and go home.
i Have Had RC stuff for 30 plus years and i have never had anyone call me names while i used my equipment , it sounds like the problem is probably with you .

when you Finally hurt someone , i hope that his/her lawyer has no problem finding this thread .

Old 07-31-2009, 01:24 PM
93dabeast

i was merely adding my 2 cents but ok man. i live in a crowded city and people here arent the kindest. last time i hit someone with an rc car (about a year ago) it was cause they were just acting plain dumb and deserved it and furthermore im not going to end my fun because of someone else. eh who cares anyway. im into rc to have fun not have people like you tell me what is right and what is wrong.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:07 PM
TIGER76

Love some of the comments from this thread lol
Here in the UK it aint just the young kids that do it but the worst are dog walkers,i live right next to an old disused airfield plenty of space over there for everyone right we have rc planes that use the tarmac runway and loads of open grass etc

I work 6 days a week, sundays are my rc day i get up quite early so i can take my BL truck out enjoy my hobby and you guessed it thats dogwalker time!! dont get me wrong i walk my dog over there too so ive nothing against dog owners either.
I usually get over there and check on the plane guys and ask which freq there all using so we dont get no problem like a plane falling from the sky there good people if they see me unpacking the truck they will come over and ask first anyway and chat about the truck thats all good with me RC is RC to me
But dog walkers well..if a dog is approaching me while im running i stop the truck and wait til it moves on but so many owners will stay around me til i get so fustrated i start to run again i dont mean waiting 3-5mins i mean upto 15mins[:@]by that time im peeved and run again anyway even after asking them to move on as theres loads of space for everyone.
Well last sunday i have this guy hanging around for like 20mins watching but doesnt put his dog on its lead,so i decide to run again man i wait all week for this sunday blowout helps me relax from a weeks work you know
Guess what yeah the dog starts chasing after the truck i stop and ask the guy to please move on nope he gives me a speech about how he has the right to walk where he wants!! fair enough i say so i start the truck again now im running on the tarmac part now ( no rc planes up this day) and im hitting some speed runs getting up to the 50mph mark and BAM the dog runs straight out infront of my truck and gets hit head on!! it wasnt a small dog but average lab size the dogs legs flip into the air followed by a thud when it lands head over ass, they guy starts with the torrent of abuse and i lose my cool at this piont and tell him its best to move on now and as my foot is itching to be put somewhere he aint gonna want it lol

So it aint just the young kids who have no sense some adults are just as bad,ive seen the same walker over there recently and he now puts the dog onto its lead and moves on to a different part of the field,hitting the dog wasnt on purpose and i would tollerate animal harm but some owner really are dumb []
Old 08-01-2009, 08:47 PM
MPevine11

i am disapointed in my self right now actually...........

i can not bellive i just read this thread, all of it!
i think my I.Q just droped.....
Old 08-03-2009, 03:52 AM
TIGER76

^ not just your IQ also your spelling m8 thats 3 spelling mistakes in one post!! [X(] only kidding
Old 08-08-2009, 09:30 PM
HJJFFFAA

Well, TIGER76, that guy was a cock.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.