Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Night Fun-Fly Oct 10th Elizabethtown KY

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Night Fun-Fly Oct 10th Elizabethtown KY

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:36 PM
pitviper51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Night Fun-Fly Oct 10th Elizabethtown KY

Come on out and celabrate the end of the summer flying season with the Hardin County Radio Control Modelers of Elizabethtown KY. This event is our second annual Night-Fly. Last year we had more folks then I could count which made it a great time. Its all fun with some Halloween themed foamy bashed planes. Got broken foamy? Glue something up, put lights on it and see if flys. The night flying will be limited to electric for safty, if someone with alot of night flying skill and experiance from shows and compitition wishes to come PM me and will try to figure something out. Having a good night heli demo would be very fun. The daytime flying will start at 3pm and go on till we decide, or everything breaks. Bring the kids too, following with the halloween theme we will be doing candy drops at dusk. Hope you can make it, its truly just a good time to be had before the winter gym and build season begins.
see you there!
Mike
VP
HCRCM
www.hcrcm.org
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jg13925.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1245017