Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

what power for a kmp p38

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

what power for a kmp p38

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what power for a kmp p38

I hope I did not insult enyone Tony
Old 08-02-2009, 03:50 PM

Mine came with Robarts It is a very old kit and I had to have KMP find it for me and the story is really weird the covering was all falling off I tried fixing it replaceing it everything I could thionk of and nothing would stick to the Balsa I finally sent it to a pro who sent it back could not get anything to cover it we sanded it used adheson promotor ttyed to glass it nothing worked now this is on thew outer wings and the tail finally I sent it to Andreaus at Blazing Wings who had just built me a Pitts and he made new parts and it is now beautiful Andrew says that >72 Saitos work very well on a freind of his I have a pair of those But I really want to use those 26cc gas engines I guess because I am nuts but they fit so nice. Tony
Old 08-03-2009, 10:43 AM

They were just wishful thinking they weigh about 1 lb more than a Saito .72 I could get it in balance without too much ballast but the plane is heavy anyway so I guess it is the Saitos unless someone has a Saito 100 they want to trade then I would use saito 100s. Thanks Tony