Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Surban are tahoe body for savage xl?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 08:36 AM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Surban are tahoe body for savage xl?

Nope! spelling don't count neither does grammer in the real world. I'm willing to bet that there is no lawyers or doctors in here messing with these trucks.. Just average tradesmen. Like Slayerdude and I. he holds a wrench.. I swing a hammer. Just a dumb carpenter am I. For you's guys with a degree, go spell at work. otherwise spell check is a great option. Notice that 90% of people on the net can't spell. That's CUZ they are sitting in there trailer with jerry springer on in the back ground. Point is being as un-eduk8ed as I is... I figured out what the question was.

KID EVIL!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20051.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1252246  
Old 08-08-2009, 11:52 AM
spiftacu1ar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: KID_EVIL!

Nope! spelling don't count neither does grammer in the real world. I'm willing to bet that there is no lawyers or doctors in here messing with these trucks.. Just average tradesmen. Like Slayerdude and I. he holds a wrench.. I swing a hammer. Just a dumb carpenter am I. For you's guys with a degree, go spell at work. otherwise spell check is a great option. Notice that 90% of people on the net can't spell. That's CUZ they are sitting in there trailer with jerry springer on in the back ground. Point is being as un-eduk8ed as I is... I figured out what the question was.

KID EVIL!

Yet you clearly still know how to spell and use correct grammar. Since its so unimportant, why did you bother learning how to read and write properly?
Old 08-08-2009, 12:05 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread made me LOL..... wow guys you took it pretty far, funny stuff.

*** Moral of the story, don't type like an idiot and people won't take you for one***

This is an informal setting, and I don't know about you guys but I almost never re-read my posts to check for errors and somehow I can't seem to be able to butcher the language as badly as some do... I've owned a BB and text tons all the time on my regular phone and it ain't hard to type right. English does matter if you don't want to be taken for a dumb@$$..
Old 08-08-2009, 02:03 PM
mousecritter
My Feedback: (3)

I wonder if the same guys here who are all "it doesn't matter," are the same guys who complain about "them foreigners who can't speak american."
Old 08-08-2009, 02:19 PM
ruffrider28435

The only idiot in here is you. Any other time you ask a question in here it takes a while to get a answer. The only dumb ass in here is you.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:12 PM
spiftacu1ar

ORIGINAL: ruffrider28435
The only idiot in here is you. Any other time you ask a question in here it takes a while to get a answer. The only dumb ass in here is you.
You should be worried, very worried. My ass isn't supposed to talk. If yours does, you might try a doctor.

Also, who is 'you'? You might quote the person you are calling an idiot (or call him out). If you mean to blanket, then you might try "idiots" and "you guys"
Old 08-08-2009, 03:44 PM
SLAYERDUDE

spiftacu1ar Date 8/7/2009 1:50 AM

PWNED.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:52 PM
ruffrider28435

Who is you poor grammer. You mean who are you. Learn to use words in a sentence dumb dumb. If would like i travel you can get in the boxing ring and i will show you who i am.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:06 PM
SLAYERDUDE

Who is you poor grammer. You mean who are you. Learn to use words in a sentence dumb dumb. If would like i travel you can get in the boxing ring and i will show you who i am.
LMAO. I'll just leave that one alone...[&:]
Old 08-08-2009, 05:08 PM
spiftacu1ar

WOW... I'm debating whether to explain how brain-dead that statement was. I'll give you a few hours to think about that. I'll give you a hint: my grammar was perfect in that post.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 PM
rcnitrohead

Sorry ruffy, but our ratings say OTHERWISE. We help people on the forums on a daily basis, healthy discussion is part of why we stay here- plain and simple. Now imagine what we think when someone shows up and insults our intelligence. Mind you I've got no ideas what in the hell Surbans are so I can't help you on that one ...

And I never knew Surbans are Tahoes? Someone tell me when Chevy decided to nickname their Tahoe "Surban"?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Raguvian

ORIGINAL: spiftacu1ar

WOW... I'm debating whether to explain how brain-dead that statement was. I'll give you a few hours to think about that. I'll give you a hint: my grammar was perfect in that post.
OMG HOW DO U HAF A TRADNG PLUS MEMBER/?!?

JOO HAX
Old 08-08-2009, 07:51 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

Sorry, guys. This is the ultimate post EVAR.

if would like i travel you can get in the boxing ring and i will show you who i am.

And, the question is, WHO YOU IZ DAWG?

Epic spelling, punctuation, and grammar fail. ALL IN ONE POST.

ruffrider28435 is made of win. And he's available for road work too! and birthday parties!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:14 PM
HJJFFFAA

I've seen retarded ants that I respect more than you OP.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:11 PM
HJJFFFAA

Obviously 8 years old.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:50 AM
rcnitrohead

lol I am surprised the mods let this thread get this far . Let this be a lesson to all butchers of modern day spelling and grammar... I always got 100s on my 1st grade spelling tests lmao ..

Iight its time to shut this **** thread down before wiggas get outta hand, na mean? People grillin each otha tryina prova point but yall foget dat dis is da intanet ya now? No doubt bredas..
Old 08-09-2009, 01:13 AM
SLAYERDUDE

Perhaps a mod made this a FAQ.
That would rule if it got stickied.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:54 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeh, well, with all the insults flying around, that's enough for this thread.

IF English is your first language, and you're not dyslexic, autistic, or otherwise challenged, there is NO excuse for not typing legibly, spelling reasonably accurately, and using at least some punctuation. If English is not your first language, that's another story entirely.

Anyway, thread closed.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:25 PM
RCtruckRacer

Default RE: [Deleted]

Three pages of utter nonsense. No one even tried to help this poor guy. The utter lack of civility and respect in this thread is shocking to say the least. In my own humble opinion, there are a few members here who seem to be unable to contribute anything of value to this community. And in fact, might even have discouraged one or more people away from the hobby.

It saddens me to no end to know that I share a hobby with people that seem to have no remorse for behavior such as this. I would like to extend my apology to the Original Poster of this thread, that we mods let this get so out of control. I have unlocked the thread, as well as cleaned up all the erroneous posts, in the hope that someone who has a bit more maturity can answer your question.

Rob
Old 08-12-2009, 05:16 PM
SLAYERDUDE

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/ite...npainted__6c1/

Took all of 2 minutes on google.
Probably kinda small for the XL tho.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:20 PM
HJJFFFAA

Aww....I would ravage this thread again but I'm deciding against it. Good luck with your body.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:34 PM
rcnitrohead

^ Agreed, Foxy hit the nail on the head with this thread.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
spiftacu1ar

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but...
ORIGINAL: RCtruckRacer
I have unlocked the thread, as well as cleaned up all the erroneous posts, in the hope that someone who has a bit more maturity can answer your question.

Rob
His question was answered by MadManAndrew before the thread was locked, Although I agree there was a lot of immaturity (me included :P)

ORIGINAL: RCtruckRacer
there are a few members here who seem to be unable to contribute anything of value to this community
The people who gave the original poster the hardest time are those who, IMHO, do contribute valuable posts to this community... a lot. I agree some (a lot) of the stuff was out of line (some of the stuff I wrote too), but honestly, It's not fair to say we don't contribute at all to this community. I know at least TBJ (who started with the sorbet, lol) and myself do post useful information in many threads (or at least I try to, I know TBJ does). This is one of the few threads in which I have written nonsense.

It saddens me that people expect proper answers for questions written with no thought in the likes of 10 seconds. If someone genuinely needs help, I will spend my time to respond thoughtfully. Something that A) can be googled for an answer in 10 seconds, or B) has no thought on it, is not worth my time to A) type up, or B) research. Had the original poster genuinely not known english, or was using a translator, or something to that extent, it wouldn't matter. Given, however, that he does know english, and can write properly (as he demonstrated in 1 post), I am not motivated to spend any time to answer his "question." In my opinon, this was not a case of typo's but rather flat out not caring.

I agree that foxygot it right, and this thread needs to stay locked. If said poster wants an answer, he can make a new thread.

I'm sorry If I crossed some bounds in this post, but these are geniunely my thoughts on the subject. I am not intentionally insulting anyone, or intentionally giving attitude in this post. I tried to be 'proper' whilst formulating this post (spent a good 15 minutes), but I do have strong opinons sometimes.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:02 PM
rcnitrohead

^ Stop reading my mind damnit spif!! Its getting creepy lol Agreed X2!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:12 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

This thread was over before it started. It held absolutely no value to anybody whatsoever.

The guy doesn't have enough respect for RCU's members to type a concise and clear question. Misspellings are one thing. Complete verbal diarrhea with no regard for anybody's eyes is a completely different animal.

If the OP wants a good answer, he'll ask a good question.

Had he said:

"Is there a company that makes a later model Tahoe or Suburban body for my Savage XL?"

ThunderbirdJunkie would have said
"No, not anymore. Pro-Line made an '07 Tahoe and an '07 Suburban body for the Maxx and LST sized trucks respectively, but they have since been discontinued. Your best bet is to try eBay to see if you can score one."

However, it was
"OMGZORZ WAR KAN EYE BAI UH SORBET OR TOE RAG????"

And, as such, the answer was given.

This thread should stay locked to prevent any further smartassery. Out of sight, out of mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.