Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > Carden Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Need Last three pages of Carden 35% Edge instructions

Community
Search
Notices
Carden Aircraft Post threads here related to the Carden Aircraft line

Need Last three pages of Carden 35% Edge instructions

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:43 PM
MarkNovack
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need Last three pages of Carden 35% Edge instructions

Hello everyone,
Going through a hostile divorce with a crazy wife who threw away all my papers. Included were the instructions for my Carden Edge. Although I am sure I could bang it out, I would appreciate it if so;ebody could scan and e-mail the last three pages of the instruction sheets. I am at the stage to fit the turtle deck and then start closing things up.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Mark Novack
US Army Retired
Old 07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
BBW Walt
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Last three pages of Carden 35% Edge instructions

Dennis I'm sure would help you out with this situation. I"d call or email Carden if you need this to finish out your project, Walt
Old 07-11-2009, 02:27 PM
MarkNovack

Just did that. Thanks. Mostly I just like to follow Dennis's construction program and it keeps me in order.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:03 AM
MarkNovack

I still awaiting a response so if anyone out there with the few sheets can take the few minutes to send them my way I sure would be thankful.

Thanks again,
Mark
Old 07-31-2009, 11:15 PM
JLB
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I may still have the instructions lying around somewhere. I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can find them. I'll let you know if I have them or not and if I do, I'll be glad to help you out. I assume you're still in the building process so I'll give you a warning. Be very careful to keep the tail as light as you can as it's pretty easy to end up with a tail heavy airplane. Wish someone had warned me as I ended up with lead in the nose of mine and it just kills me to have to carry dead weight in any airplane. It still flys very well as all Cardens do but you can certainly feel the weight.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:47 AM
MarkNovack

Hello again. I think the tail is pretty light. I cannot think of anywhere that I may have added extra weight but just in case I am going to cover and hinge the elevators and rudder after the rest is completed and balanced in case I need to cut some holes back there. The ailerons can also be holed out too as they represent a weighty surface well behind the CG.

Anyway, I am all finished up on the main building now, canopy decorated and in place ready for putty and glassing of the front deck, fin, decks, right up to the cowl.

Could somebody please outline the Carden method of installing the 35% Edge cowl or maybe just type the one short paragraph into a post here. I'll be getting my cans next month and would love to be ready for final finishing as I have a mile of covering waiting and a nice place to paint.