Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Magnum NX/Fun factor?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 08:02 PM
azzman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magnum NX/Fun factor?

I have had a fair amount of experience with the Fun Factor and if I could "do it all again" so to speak I would not have gone there. (although I did learn a lot!!!)
Mine broke within the first 10 mins (after break-in) and I just poured time and money into trying to make it better/stronger.

Serious bashing it will def not cut it...dont even think of going to a bmx track, but it will handle smaller stuff ok, and is generally a fun truck overall...but of all the RC I have owned, including an HPI Savage and GS Racing Buggies and Truggies, it couldnt hold a candle in build quality,and strength to any of those.

If I could just choose one Nitro to have it would be a decent brand 1/8th Buggy, they are tough, agile, easy to work on, can bash, race, on road or off, and IMO are the best all-rounder, and if you needed bigger wheels/tires because of where you were driving it mainly (sand longer grass etc) then go for a Truggy or a Savage.

Yeas I know the other options are more expensive but buyin cheap in RC is just false economy, it aint a cheap sport so if your not expecting to shell out a reasonable amount then dont bother...it will end up costing you more or it will sit on the shelf.

Cheers,
Azz

rc vids youtube azzman racing