Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Still think redcat is not durable watch this now!

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Still think redcat is not durable watch this now!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 03:05 AM
jeztur2003
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still think redcat is not durable watch this now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WABjG...eature=channel A nice video showing the durability of the aftershock 8e i also recommend watching the whole breaking redcat series from ali it's great. here is some more videos on my site http://www.redcatracingproducts.com/Videos.html
Old 10-11-2009, 06:09 AM
Revolauncher

Default RE: Still think redcat is not durable watch this now!

Yeah, its bulletproof! Just need a new body now, mine is all cracked up after 50+ cartwheels!
Old 10-11-2009, 06:08 PM
cul8tr
My Feedback: (4)

The Aftershock 8E can take alot of abuse and keep coming back for more. Just ordered all the alum. upgrades for it and an extra body. Been waiting for the steering link to come in. I have seen my Aftershock 8E do the same thing plenty of times if not worse. If anybody is thinking about getting one, all I can say is that I have not regreted buying it one bit. Impressed and very pleased with the truck and with REDCATS CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have called a couple of times and always got to talk to a real person. Thank You REDCAT.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 AM
daddyduck
My Feedback: (-1)

why would anybody buy upgrades for it you said its bullit proof then its bullit proof. im sorry but i am not impressed. you guys are trying but you need to beat it harder to impress me. no race? no minivan jumps? no wallrides? no sale. why did i check this out? thanks you guys, you made me stupid.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:06 PM
jeztur2003

O.K. here is the complete uncut version of the same video where it shows some very nice jumps. I just ordered the last Backdraft 8E and i will be sure to put up some nice pictures and videos with a full review when it arrives.
ORIGINAL: daddyduck

why would anybody buy upgrades for it you said its bullit proof then its bullit proof. im sorry but i am not impressed. you guys are trying but you need to beat it harder to impress me. no race? no minivan jumps? no wallrides? no sale. why did i check this out? thanks you guys, you made me stupid.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXfwHbDqK6E[/youtube]
Old 10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

Driving through a weak ramp really doesn't prove durability. What you're basically doing is just surviving the collapse of the deck under the truck. Any SC truck on the market stands pretty much the same odds as the Redcat for not breaking.
It is an interesting thing to see, though, not enough to sell me on one.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:39 PM
chevyderek72

If we made you stupid then dont come in here duck. Dont come in here being a dick, its really not necessary. You can say its not impressive to you, thats your opinion, i respect that, but i dont respect people that make comments like your last one.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
daddyduck

didn't mean to be a dick. any way he upped the annie with that new vid. thats better.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:07 PM
chevyderek72

Alright its cool, thanks man.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:05 AM
jeztur2003

why thank you kind sir i can't wait to get my backdraft 8e in just ordered it last night i am going to attempt to jump over my blazer i already made the ramp. i also have an onboard camera coming so hopefully that will make it in time.
ORIGINAL: daddyduck

didn't mean to be a dick. any way he upped the annie with that new vid. thats better.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Revolauncher

I thought that was a pretty good hit head on. Duck, its Revo from BYT, you still have your Savy XL? I remember your death metal vids, where you been? This truck has the best front bumper design ever!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:01 PM
greenmatter

LOL...very cool video!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:50 AM
daddyduck

ORIGINAL: Revolauncher

I thought that was a pretty good hit head on. Duck, its Revo from BYT, you still have your Savy XL? I remember your death metal vids, where you been? This truck has the best front bumper design ever!
wassup revo. i still make vids. at www.hobbyzip.com over 224 vids. just look up daddyduck. in most profile hits. i got banned from BYT. they said i didnt but i did. me and several others. been on groundpoundersrc and bannedrc alot. i started racing buggy for himoto racing. and pounding out vids weekly. the new ones are better than the old ones. i am on hobbyzip daily. i have 2 savages now. one for bashing and one for racing. himoto rxb-1 that i race, sportwerks turmoil that i house jump with, 1/8 scale ofna sprint that i race. 1/16 losi late that i race. rjspeed legend series with himoto brushless that i race. i just got a mini inferno st that im gonna pound those 1/16 revo's with. oh and my baby. the crawford dsign's terminater schassis clodbuster with 2 13t motors and novak heavy duty speed control. adam anderson raced it at the 2007 world finals at the diggers dungeon and the body is a captains curse only me and the curse driver have the body. red rims and a very bad bad attitude. i think you would enjoy. oh crap and a gs racing xut with a vspec .21. every time i put tires on it it blows out the foams. some of my race vids are on the himoto support forum. if ya get a chance. check it out.