Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Old 10-16-2009, 06:43 PM
nitrostaff1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Yes I can replace the parts for you. You order number is yhst-17210252890263-87863.

Please tell me on which page on the manual are these parts mentioned? let me know so I can gather them and mail them to you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: fmattox11

I ordered the OV10 Bronco and the 70'' Seawind a couple of months ago ago, so I don't have the order number.
The Bronco went together with no problem, the Seawind which I started putting together a week ago is another matter.

The Water Rudder and linkage was messed up. This includes the water rudder (Welds Broken), the Control Shaft (Bad Threading - Falls out) with set screw, and the Control Shaft coupling device that fits on the bottom of the flying rudder (Missing from box.)

The cover for the hatch on the top of the engine pod is missing.

There were several other issues with this ARF that I have already fixed such as Fuselage formers that were not glued in very well and that the former where the wing hold down screw goes was glued right across the access hole inside the fuselage.

I would like to see a Complete replacement Water rudder assembly AND the Top Hatch Cover and any hardware arrive ASAP as I want to fly the plane in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Frank Mattox
Goodyear, AZ.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:31 PM
fmattox11
My Feedback: (52)

Order # yhst17210252890263-87863 (taken from your post)

Seawind ARF

On Page 7 of the manual, there is a picture of the water rudder on the bottom of the fuselage. Just above it is a picture of the water rudder control rod and set screw and then to the left it shows the fitting that the control rod fits into in order to allow the control rod to
move the water rudder with the flying rudder. I would need all three pieces of the assembly.

On Page 2 of the manual, there is a picture of the hatch cover that appears to be taped across the hatch that you would normally place the fuel tank and motor servo inside of. I was missing the hatch cover. (and any hardware to hold it down with if any was supplied)

Thanks

Frank Mattox
Goodyear, Az.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:46 PM
nitrostaff1

ok I got 4 parts shipped to you.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: fmattox11

Order # yhst17210252890263-87863 (taken from your post)

Seawind ARF

On Page 7 of the manual, there is a picture of the water rudder on the bottom of the fuselage. Just above it is a picture of the water rudder control rod and set screw and then to the left it shows the fitting that the control rod fits into in order to allow the control rod to
move the water rudder with the flying rudder. I would need all three pieces of the assembly.

On Page 2 of the manual, there is a picture of the hatch cover that appears to be taped across the hatch that you would normally place the fuel tank and motor servo inside of. I was missing the hatch cover. (and any hardware to hold it down with if any was supplied)

Thanks

Frank Mattox
Goodyear, Az.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:55 AM
fmattox11
My Feedback: (52)

OK, Thanks John. Looking forward to being able to use them in about two weeks.

Frank
Old 10-29-2009, 12:31 PM
av8tor1977
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi,

Some time ago, I bought the Mustang shown below from you at NitroPlanes. I finally got it out today to start building it, and I see there are no instructions. Can you please provide me with the instructions/manual for this airplane?

Also, do you have any word on when you might get the CMP Christen Eagle or similar back in stock??

Thanks,
AV8TOR
Sorry for the multiple post, I believe this is the correct spot for this post... Hadn't had my morning coffee yet; brain fade.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67764.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	1304276  
Old 11-03-2009, 07:14 PM
wake133

Hi John!

Today i was looking thru the parts list on my newly recieved Edge 540 that I intended to build as a electric setup. I noticed that the electric motor mount was missing.

The pushrod for rudder is also way too short.. like 3 inches.

Could you please adresse these issues?

The reference nr on the box.. is refID 656345

Actual product purchased:http://www.nitroplanes.com/newreded5402.html
Old 11-04-2009, 08:14 PM
trikebldr

OK, I've tried the Nitroplanes live chat, email and phone calls to customer servece, but have been shined on, put on hold for way too long and just plain ignored and lied to. I bought my 91" span Piper Cub over a month and a half ago, and immediately noticed that it came with the manual for the wrong model. I called the customer service line and was told that a new manual would be sent out. Never got it! Over a week ago I emailed them and received a rply that someone would contact me within two business days. It's been over seven business days, now, with no contact. I emailed them again yesterday with the same reply, but no contact, yet. I tried the live chat today, and was left hangingafter the initialgreeting from Samfor over ten minutes before I gave up. I called and was put on hold for more than ten minutesafter beginning to work with a real person.All I want is the correctmanual for this model, aswell as the missing smalldecal sheet for the tail,and one of the two longercontrol rods for the elevators. I am sure of these missing parts just from looking at the online pics of what comes in the box. Who knows? Maybe there are more missing parts, but I can't tell, because I didn't get a correct manual for this model to refer to the parts list.

I would send this model back for a refund out of frustration and disgust, but I'm afraid I would never see a refund of my money if I did, so I willjust make the best of whatI have on hand andbe sure to tell all of my flying buddies about my bad experience with this company's customer support. If this sounds a bit harsh, it's nothing compared to how I feel about how I've been treated in this purchase.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:12 PM
nitrostaff1

what's your email address? I can email you a copy.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: av8tor1977

Hi,

Some time ago, I bought the Mustang shown below from you at NitroPlanes. I finally got it out today to start building it, and I see there are no instructions. Can you please provide me with the instructions/manual for this airplane?

Also, do you have any word on when you might get the CMP Christen Eagle or similar back in stock??

Thanks,
AV8TOR
Sorry for the multiple post, I believe this is the correct spot for this post... Hadn't had my morning coffee yet; brain fade.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:14 PM
nitrostaff1

I believe Andy help you on this issue over at rcdiscuss.com

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: trikebldr

OK, I've tried the Nitroplanes live chat, email and phone calls to customer servece, but have been shined on, put on hold for way too long and just plain ignored and lied to. I bought my 91'' span Piper Cub over a month and a half ago, and immediately noticed that it came with the manual for the wrong model. I called the customer service line and was told that a new manual would be sent out. Never got it! Over a week ago I emailed them and received a rply that someone would contact me within two business days. It's been over seven business days, now, with no contact. I emailed them again yesterday with the same reply, but no contact, yet. I tried the live chat today, and was left hanging after the initial greeting from Sam for over ten minutes before I gave up. I called and was put on hold for more than ten minutes after beginning to work with a real person. All I want is the correct manual for this model, as well as the missing small decal sheet for the tail, and one of the two longer control rods for the elevators. I am sure of these missing parts just from looking at the online pics of what comes in the box. Who knows? Maybe there are more missing parts, but I can't tell, because I didn't get a correct manual for this model to refer to the parts list.

I would send this model back for a refund out of frustration and disgust, but I'm afraid I would never see a refund of my money if I did, so I will just make the best of what I have on hand and be sure to tell all of my flying buddies about my bad experience with this company's customer support. If this sounds a bit harsh, it's nothing compared to how I feel about how I've been treated in this purchase.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM
av8tor1977
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM'd my e-mail to you. Thanks.
AV8TOR
Old 11-12-2009, 02:37 AM
JGruener
My Feedback: (5)

Hi john,
My Order Id is 660616
I have got the bf109, Durring inspection I found the sheeting on the left wing to be cracked perrty bad. Also one the the ribs split. And the gear housings are all cracked up. There are a few splits and cracks in the paint in the fuse, but I don't think that it has any major damage. I thin the box was steped on. box looked banged up.
Thanks let me know
Jason
Old 11-13-2009, 06:51 PM
nitrostaff1

ok so I'll replace that left wing for you. Please confirm with me it's the pilot view left wing.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: JGruener

Hi john,
My Order Id is 660616
I have got the bf109, Durring inspection I found the sheeting on the left wing to be cracked perrty bad. Also one the the ribs split. And the gear housings are all cracked up. There are a few splits and cracks in the paint in the fuse, but I don't think that it has any major damage. I thin the box was steped on. box looked banged up.
Thanks let me know
Jason
Old 11-13-2009, 09:15 PM
JGruener

Yes it is the left wing from the pilots veiw point. are you going to ship one to me? Do you have all of the information that you need?
THanks
yhst-17210252890263-98876
Jason Gruener
Old 11-14-2009, 02:22 AM
scooty

Hello John,

Order # yhst-17210252890263-99075

http://www.nitroplanes.com/newaryeulbi4.html

I just got the new Yellow and White Ultimate 40 ARF, (Excellent little airplane btw) and am missing the following pieces;

2 of the "aluminum screws," shown on pg 5, step 4 of the manual.

These have a eyelet on one end for a bolt to pass through, and screw threads on the other end. They're used to attach the inter-plane struts to the wings.

Could you please ship the missing parts to me?
Old 11-19-2009, 08:30 PM
nitrostaff1

sent via UPS 1ZX03V030395678712

John
Nitro Planes

Yes it is the left wing from the pilots veiw point. are you going to ship one to me? Do you have all of the information that you need?
THanks
yhst-17210252890263-98876
Jason Gruener
Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 PM
nitrostaff1

ok let me find them and I'll mail them to you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: scooty

Hello John,

Order # yhst-17210252890263-99075

http://www.nitroplanes.com/newaryeulbi4.html

I just got the new Yellow and White Ultimate 40 ARF, (Excellent little airplane btw) and am missing the following pieces;

2 of the ''aluminum screws,'' shown on pg 5, step 4 of the manual.

These have a eyelet on one end for a bolt to pass through, and screw threads on the other end. They're used to attach the inter-plane struts to the wings.

Could you please ship the missing parts to me?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:55 PM
turboratt

anything yet on the fokker wheels
Old 11-19-2009, 11:33 PM
JGruener

Thanks John,
Hey I got a billing via email though nitro planes for the amount of 300.00. Is this just a copy of the orginal purchase. Or am I being billed again?
Thanks
Jason
Old 11-23-2009, 12:37 PM
bryant50
My Feedback: (3)

i just recently got my cmp hellcat. it came damaged there was no damage to the shipping box are the box it self i sent pics of everything to customersupport@nitroplanes with no response... Whats a guy yo do

Here are some pictures of the damage to the left wing (from pilot's seat), fuse, and elevator.
My order number is YHST-17210252890263-98464.
Here is a link to the kit I ordered: http://www.nitroplanes.com/hellcat120.html
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fd92140.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	648.0 KB
ID:	1319209   Click image for larger version

Name:	yu63746.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	854.2 KB
ID:	1319210   Click image for larger version

Name:	lq37560.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	874.3 KB
ID:	1319211   Click image for larger version

Name:	mg97546.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	719.9 KB
ID:	1319212   Click image for larger version

Name:	oa32010.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	735.9 KB
ID:	1319213   Click image for larger version

Name:	zq95954.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	803.4 KB
ID:	1319214   Click image for larger version

Name:	wy49502.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	683.8 KB
ID:	1319215  
Old 11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
opjose

PM John ( nitrostaff1 ) your order number and a description or picture of the problem.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:53 PM
nitrostaff1

Thanks John,
Hey I got a billing via email though nitro planes for the amount of 300.00. Is this just a copy of the orginal purchase. Or am I being billed again?
Thanks
Jason
Don't worry I would never do that.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 11-24-2009, 07:55 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: bryant50

i just recently got my cmp hellcat. it came damaged there was no damage to the shipping box are the box it self i sent pics of everything to customersupport@nitroplanes with no response... Whats a guy yo do

Here are some pictures of the damage to the left wing (from pilot's seat), fuse, and elevator.
My order number is YHST-17210252890263-98464.
Here is a link to the kit I ordered: http://www.nitroplanes.com/hellcat120.html

Alright I've file a UPS claim and they will pickup the entire kit and return to me. Upon return I'll replace it with a brand new kit. UPS will come pickup the damaged kit in 1 to 2 business days.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 PM
cdbtx

Any chance of getting the Cessna 421 Replacement canopy sometime soon. Isee that they are advertising a limit amount of stock... It's going on 8 weeks now.

Thanks,

Chuck
Old 11-27-2009, 02:43 PM
scooty

Were you able to find the missing parts John? Can't wait to get this bird in the air
Old 11-30-2009, 03:30 PM
scooty

Just got the screws in the mail today. Thanks John!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.