Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Ecclipse 7 Glitching on (2) Futaba Receivers

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Approach Control
My Feedback: (44)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ecclipse 7 Glitching on (2) Futaba Receivers

Hi experts! Is Futaba FP-R127DF Dual Conversion FM compatible with Hitec Ecclipse 7 using the Spektra module? It is glitching on the channel 6 (aileron) for flaperon and glitching on the channel 2 if using 4 channel for aileron only and have crashed my Elite Extra 2x already. I duplicated the problem with another the same receiver, still the same problem. It is not glitching on my 2 other airplanes using Hitec FM/HFD-08RD receivers on my other 2 planes. Thanks for your input guys. Will try JR 8103 on channel 36 later and see if it still has the same problem.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:55 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ecclipse 7 Glitching on (2) Futaba Receivers

ORIGINAL: Approach Control Hi experts! Is Futaba FP-R127DF Dual Conversion FM compatible with Hitec Ecclipse 7 using the Spektra module? It is glitching on the channel 6 (aileron) for flaperon and glitching on the channel 2 if using 4 channel for aileron only and have crashed my Elite Extra 2x already. It is not glitching on my 2 other airplanes using Hitec FM/HFD-08RD receivers on my other 2 planes. Thanks for your input guys.
No problems should be experienced with that combination.
As TX is working AOK with your other RX, then problem lies elsewhere, most likely with that RX as in Q5. below.
Please help us to help you by confirming:
1. A Futaba Dual Conversion crystal is installed in that RX
2. Brand and Model number of all servos.
2. Chemistry type (Nicd, Nimh ot Lipol) , cell count , "(4,5 or2 with regulator)and type of cell "AA" or "sub C and MAh" of Rx battery in use.
3. Has the RX and servos been range tested on a bench without any "Y" or extension leads installed?
4. Light duty or Heavy duty switch?
5. How long have you had the 18+ yr oldreceiver and any previous problems/impacts?
FP-R127DF 2005 thread reports aileron problems not unusual with that RX.

see also sub sections:
"Range check and Range problem solving"
"Receiver - FAQ, guides and aids to best reception.."
"Glitches & Jitter in Receiver, Servo & ESC - causes and cures " at
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Regards
Alan T.

(refer PMsent with further previousRCU R27DF info.)