Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more
Reload this Page >

ansmann mad rat x-pro macnum and xt pro, team c tc02 etc

Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

ansmann mad rat x-pro macnum and xt pro, team c tc02 etc

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 07:55 PM
flourine coated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ansmann mad rat x-pro macnum and xt pro, team c tc02 etc

Hi y'all, any one on here own any of these?
ansmann mad rat,
ansmann x-pro,
ansmann macnum,
ansmann xt-pro, team c tc02
team c tc02t, they all seem to be based around the same platform that is a clone of the kyosho rb5, lots about them on the oople forums but was wondering if anyone here has experience with them?
cheers.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay73835.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1321753   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa85742.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1321754  
Old 11-27-2009, 08:09 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ansmann mad rat x-pro macnum and xt pro, team c tc02 etc

I dont own one.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:47 PM
flourine coated

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

I dont own one.
helpful
Old 11-27-2009, 09:58 PM
john01374

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I've been in this hobby for 20+ years and I've never heard of them. Either they are new to the market or just not very popular here in the states.....
Old 11-27-2009, 10:07 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

just did a search on them
found 4-5 parts on ebay
They seem to be a german company that mainly makes rechargeable batteries (AA's and stuff not RC batteries) and other misc things
according to ansmann's American site they only sell the batteries over here

Seems the RC's and models they sell are only available in europe (from what info I can find on the net)

BTW never heard of them till this thread was made.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:26 PM
flourine coated

thanks for the reply folks, they are indeed German, Ansmann have been around since before i got into rc , over20 years ago!! not sure if they will be available in the states but i am thinking it wont be long as i am sure you guys over the pond would like a true competition ready chassis for $100, although associated and losi seem pretty dominant over there so perhaps not,the real surprise for me is that you can get a basic kit with body and tyres but with plastic composite oil filled shocks for half the price of the pro they are being sold in the far east re-badged as Team C, i have owned a b4 and an rb5 and by comparison the X-pro seems to be right up there, now that the 2wd buggy racing is active round my way again i cant wait to race it, compare it to the kyosho Rb5 and you will be surprised, i was.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:45 PM
redfisher1974

ORIGINAL: flourine coated

I dont own one.
helpful
You asked if anyone owned one and i answered.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:57 PM
flourine coated

I dont own one.
helpful
You asked if anyone owned one and i answered.
yeh i got that, kinda looking for peoples experience of them but it would seem that they have not made over to canada.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:43 AM
teacher brent

That's team c? I saw one at the shop/track today. It was goin around the track real nice too... Hmmm
Old 11-28-2009, 08:58 AM
flourine coated

ORIGINAL: teacher brent

That's team c? I saw one at the shop/track today. It was goin around the track real nice too... Hmmm
thanks for the reply , there were a few minor issues with the Ansmann varient which was sorted very quickly but the general opinion is that these budget wonders are superb.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sp45195.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1321986  
Old 11-28-2009, 09:40 AM
teacher brent

I'll look a lot closer next time, we had a fantastic day at the track. I had my two year old son thinking he was driving the old stampede around the track. He had a radio with no batteries in it. Awesome day at a new track. Is there a website foe these?
Old 11-28-2009, 09:40 AM
TIGER76

I dont own one of those models but my lhs sales alot of ansmann parts (antics) they seem a great entry into this hobby and seem well built with good part support over here in the UK ive bought various ansmann hopups parts like shocks,batterys,chargers etc and never had a problem with them and a friend owns the nitro virus which seems well built.

While ago i was looking at that pro version as its advetised as a 4wd truggy type on modelsport uk but was put off as it didnt look as strong as id like it to be but im sure they could be modded stronger.

This is most of there lineup

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Category&CategoryID=992010&ManufacturerID=1154]electric[/link]

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Category&CategoryID=991010&ManufacturerID=1154]nitro[/link]

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Manufacturer&ManufacturerID=1154]other parts etc[/link]
Old 11-28-2009, 10:27 AM
flourine coated

I'll look a lot closer next time, we had a fantastic day at the track. I had my two year old son thinking he was driving the old stampede around the track. He had a radio with no batteries in it. Awesome day at a new track. Is there a website foe these?
2 years old and holding a transmitter already, thats the way to go,, bet he could drive rings around me,LoL ,
team C has a web site, http://www.teamcracing.net/ , they can be purchased from rc mart, they are just in stock so spares are not listed yet, Ansmann branded ones are for europe only but you could get in touch with Ansmann uk for your nearest stockist.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:29 AM
flourine coated

ORIGINAL: TIGER76

I dont own one of those models but my lhs sales alot of ansmann parts (antics) they seem a great entry into this hobby and seem well built with good part support over here in the UK ive bought various ansmann hopups parts like shocks,batterys,chargers etc and never had a problem with them and a friend owns the nitro virus which seems well built.

While ago i was looking at that pro version as its advetised as a 4wd truggy type on modelsport uk but was put off as it didnt look as strong as id like it to be but im sure they could be modded stronger.

This is most of there lineup

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Category&CategoryID=992010&ManufacturerID=1154]electric[/link]

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Category&CategoryID=991010&ManufacturerID=1154]nitro[/link]

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Manufacturer&ManufacturerID=1154]other parts etc[/link]
thanks for that Tiger76,
Old 01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Timbba

I have the Ansmann Macnum converted to XT-Pro. Fusion Hobbies is the place to purchase Ansmann cars in UK...

www.fusionhobbies.com

Old 06-02-2010, 12:54 AM
plasmaedge

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres their site           http://www.teamcamerica.com/shopcart/

Rc Mart TC02 2wd Buggy       http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-team-racing-tc02-electric-buggy-p-28920.html?cPath=420_1264

Rc Mart TC02T 2wd st truck     http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-team-racing-tc02t-electric-truck-p-28921.html?cPath=420_1264

Rc Mart TR02SCB                      http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-team-racing-tr02scb-shortcourse-p-30014.html?cPath=420_1264

I have been planning to purchase the TC02 buggy for months now and my friend just decided he wants one to.

They have alloy adjustable shocks, ball diff, slipper, and a few other nice pieces, no tyres tho?!? Gues its up to your preference!!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 AM
ScottKelly911

thanks for the reply , there were a few minor issues with the Ansmann varient which was sorted very quickly but the general opinion is that these budget wonders are superb.
Oh noooo, it's been caught by the goblins from the movie Troll 2 lol

Old 06-02-2010, 10:10 AM
positron

For any confusion they are all made by Hobbypro in HK, the line of cars are called team C, Ansmann has slightly different ones made and sold in UK. (green anodised)
TQracing sells Team C's in USA, Team C America is now selling them in USA too. Other people probably sell them also.

People might be more familiar with hobbypro's other line JConcepts.

I have one, my brother has two. They do fairly well in comps in the usa. The front is like the rb5, people say the rear is like a b4, the rims are same as kyosho

I have to Team C TC02, 99 usd from HK, bargain.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:09 AM
kaiser01

the guys i knwo that have them say to upgrade the shocks first, the stockers blow apart fast i guess.

i was eyeing up the mad rat a while ago, i figured that it was a kyosho rb5 clone due to the look of the front end.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Lilredmachine

I had an Ansmann royal flash, was very impressed in general, build quality, part durability and performance were all way up there. Been eyeing up the pro line but am really looking for something a bit more bashable. Maybe the SC truck they are releasing soon will fit the bill.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:04 PM
positron

The madrat shocks are plastic, and pretty much what you would expect, first thing a madrat/macnum needs is bearings. The xt-pro/team c shocks however are second to none.

The royal flash and master smacker are not made by team C, ansmann gets them from someone else, so they cant be used to judge the quality of the team c products.

team C did put out a short course truck, for whatever reasons it's not the same scale as the rest of them, so they are releasing a roar legal one soon, actually they are putting out two

can only hope the 4wd sc is roar legal

I have yet to break anything on mine, only thing my brother has broken is the wing. Though they do have some issues, the hex hardware the kits come with are poorly made, because the plastic is so hard I had to prethread every screw with a nice 2.5 traxxas screw. then carefully put the buttery 2.0 team c screw in. Other than that my ball diff seems to come loose far to often, I am gong to replace the screw and nut with an rb5 one and see if that helps, if not Bfast makes a diff kit for them.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:51 AM
6FOOT

Hi

I recently brought the TC02T and im going to use it this tommorow in stock racing, Tamiya silvercan 27t
I took it to my hobby shop but apparently usual spur gears cannot fit due to the slipper clutch?
Any thoughts would be good....

Thanks
Old 09-16-2010, 04:06 AM
plasmaedge

TYLERS GAY hahaha
Old 09-16-2010, 04:07 AM
plasmaedge

tyler, in jaycar they sell silvercan motors for prety cheap and they have mean rpm readings, like 27000 rpm at 6v.

U shud by one, 

Old 09-16-2010, 04:25 AM
6FOOT

**** bro, we should go check it out sometime....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.