Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Spinner backplate adaptors

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Spinner backplate adaptors

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 05:30 AM
vdubin64
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spinner backplate adaptors

Just a quick question.. Is there anywhere that sells crankshaft bushings seperatly? What I'm refering to is the 4 that come on a little tree when you purshase a new spinner. Such as Dubro or Goldberg plastic spinners. I used to have a bunch of them but theve just dwindled down to nothing, after giving many of them away over the years helping out fellow modlers at the field. I would just like to replace some inventory. I believe most of mine were acumulated through the purchase of new spinners. Please advise if they can be bought individually..
Thank you Wade
Old 12-02-2009, 01:03 PM
skysfallin
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spinner backplate adaptors

It's hard to find them seperately, but if you buy a new prop for a few bucks you will get a set with the prop.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:57 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spinner backplate adaptors

Why did you not post this about six months ago? I have basically quit the electric scene and threw out at least a hundred of these adapters that you could have had for the postage. Post this request in the electric area and you may find someone with tons of them just taking up space. Good Luck!