Notices

tx programing swift

Old 02-27-2010, 01:48 AM
catkiller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tx programing swift

I have a swift rtf and have upgraded with futba servos ,they work in reverse ,no one had software for my radio it looks exactly like the exceed radio which i have purchased
any way I need to know how to setthis radio in the swift rtf 30 scale
Old 02-27-2010, 08:47 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts
Default RE: tx programing swift

What radio?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:43 PM
rotordoc1

Phone the toll free number for Heli-World. They have a computer software package designed for changing the settings in your TX.

Like most radio gear that come with RTF helis, you will find the TX/RX here is very limited. You may be better served by just getting a better basic heli radio set like the Futaba 6EXH or somehing similar from Spectrum or JR or Hi-Tech.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...1&I=LXPZT8&P=3

WIth this TX/RX, you will not have to purchase comnputer interface software to change any perameters in the TX as it is already part of the TX's internal software, and you will also be able to use it with any large electric or nitro heli in the future.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:17 AM
catkiller

The radio I am using is the one that came with the rtf swift, It is an elite 6 ,this is exactly the same as the exceed 6 channel ,I have figured out how to program but need to know which channel to plug my servos in I am using a generic 450 program and am planning on tweeking it to my heli. anyway there are three servos on my model one is in the rear, one on the left one on the right they apear to be 120 degrees apart so which servo goes to which channel ?
Old 07-25-2010, 10:32 AM
1luckylenny
My Feedback: (1)

Hello
did you find what you need to know yet ?? if not ?? aileron= ch #2 on the left side of heli ,elevator = ch # 3 front or rear of heli,and pitch = ch #6 right side of heli . leaving ch # 1 throttle ,ch #4 rudder, gyro on/off is gear switchor ch # 5 or aux 1 or aux 2 if your raido has it. your choice.

Good luck and blue skies!! I hope this helps ? len