Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

R/C Flight Simulator for Macintosh

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

R/C Flight Simulator for Macintosh

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 06:12 PM
FRMPilotColeMayfield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R/C Flight Simulator for Macintosh

Hello Everyone... I know that the following post might be some what of a unusual question, but I am not able to go out to my local flying field as much as I wish, and I want to be able to practice at home. I asked the question below on different sites on the internet and no one seems to be able to answer my question. So I thought I might have better luck here. I am looking for a RC Flight Simulator for my Mac. Read The Following Info for the Question I have been putting on other sites.... Thank You For Your Time and Help

Ok.. So I have had a Mac Laptop for quite awhile and I used to have RealFlight G3.5 (which I still have the Transmitter/USB Controller) on an old PC that broke down. So I was just wanting some info on something.

I really would like to get a R/C Flight Simulator for my Mac. Mainly to practice my 3D/Aerobatics with. Does anyone have any good Simulators I should look into getting for my Mac. I heard that there are few R/C Flight Simulators for Macs, but I thought I would try to find something. I Googled R/C Flight Simulator for Mac and came up with a program called AeroFly ? I was hoping someone could help me out on finding a good simulator for my Mac....

Thanks

P.S. - If someone does recommend a program to use I have a couple questions... Where Do I Download it, How Much is It, and can I use my old Real-Flight USB Controller/Transmitter with it ???

[8D]Thanks Again,[8D]
Cole Mayfield
[email protected]
Old 04-18-2010, 06:33 PM
FRMPilotColeMayfield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R/C Flight Simulator for Macintosh

Sorry Everyone !!! Incorrect Category to put this Post !!!!!!!