Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 8103 won't transmit

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 07:42 AM
Teymour
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 8103 won't transmit

I have a problem with a JR 8103. I had to take a break from flying for about 3 years and my equipment basicly just sat. I would run everthing every 6 months or so. Well it is time to pick back up the sticks and see some airtime. Only problem is my transmitter doesn't appear to be working. I have charged the batteries, and it will come on and shows a full charge on the batteries. I have tried 2 of my planes with the same result, no imput from the transmitter. I was hoping that there is something simple that could be wrong that I should look at before I send it into JR Service. Thank you in advance , Reggie

Old 04-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Teymour
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: JR 8103 won't transmit

Can we say M-O-D-U-L-A-T-I-O-N It appears that the modulation on a couple of my presets got changed at some point. I never thought to check it. Well all is good now. I would have hated to send it to JR Service for that..lol.

Thank you
Reggie
Old 04-25-2010, 08:23 PM
snuts

Welcome back Reggie. But more important, it's nice to know there are others that make Human type errors.
Thanks for the little chuckle that I can relate to, -Snuts-
Old 06-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Homebrewer
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same thing happened to me on an old JR 783 which has been sitting in storage for 6 years. It was set to PCM and not PPM.