Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

ENFORCER OWNERS ~~ This is your thread

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

ENFORCER OWNERS ~~ This is your thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 07:19 AM
magnum57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ENFORCER OWNERS ~~ This is your thread

Man dies trying to retrieve remote control boat from Watson Lake[]

PRESCOTT, Ariz. A California man died after trying to retrieve a remote control boat from Watson Lake Friday evening.

Lt. Andy Reinhardt with the Prescott Police Department said Richard S. Dietrich, 47, was visiting family in Prescott. He and several relatives were spending time at Watson Lake.

Witnesses reported that Dietrich went into the lake to retrieve a remote control boat near the boat ramp and began to struggle.

Reinhardt said family members and others in the area pulled him from the lake and performed CPR until the Prescott Fire Department arrived and continued life-saving efforts.

Dietrich was transported to Yavapai Regional Medical Center West where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

At this time, the cause of death is unknown. The case was referred to the County Medical Examiner's Office.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Ultimate48
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: sippirat

thanks to all of you!!! for the thread and all of the help to make it happen! it's a blast!!

ultimate48........nice boat! thats more up my alley.......like i said the river gets rough and my little 18 footer gets knocked around quite a bit. my wife and i would love to upgrade..... so how about an even trade? lol lol but seriously you're from NY so you might appreciate pics of my 27' dream boat which is made in NY. these bad boys are sweet.............

Thanks forgot to say, it's a 2005 just hit 100 hours last weekend
I love the Progression 27' I looked at a few that Kevin had used, I like new but to much $$$$ for that boat. maybe some day.

Steve

magnum57

That's real bad news, but not the first this year. LIFE jackets everyone even in a boat it can save your life !!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Jon DesJardins

Not again
[]

Life jackets are a necessity if you HAVE to get in the water, as you never know what is going to happen!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:07 AM
magnum57

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40296.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	1465402   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up46608.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	1465403   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc79857.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	1465404  
Old 07-11-2010, 03:17 PM
tennessee_

I have a yellow Magnum 57/M5 with purple aluminum engine and running hardware. I would like to get some purple and red vinyl flame graphics for my boat. Does anyone here have any idea where I might be able to get them? Is it generally possible to go to a local vinyl sign shop and have them produce boat graphics, if so what is the best approach?

Thank you.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM
afitzgerald1080

ORIGINAL: tennessee_

I have a yellow Magnum 57/M5 with purple aluminum engine and running hardware. I would like to get some purple and red vinyl flame graphics for my boat. Does anyone here have any idea where I might be able to get them? Is it generally possible to go to a local vinyl sign shop and have them to produce boat graphics, if so what is the best approach?

Thank you.

I am in the process of trying to get a vinyl wrap made for mine, just find a place that makes vinyl graphics and let them know what you want, and they will be happy to make them for you
Old 07-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Jon DesJardins

ORIGINAL: magnum57

You're killing me!
Old 07-11-2010, 06:57 PM
magnum57

missed ya today. how was the Heli action. Jimmy ran the new Conquest. Holy Cow. Very fast. The WHH Silex ran Awesome also.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDYNbT5hWQo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHWKyU2dPMs[/youtube]
Old 07-14-2010, 10:33 AM
5bbasher
My Feedback: (3)

sweet vids mag!! now lets see some more magnum57 vids!! lol [8D]
Old 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Jon DesJardins

I have to post my Mag 57 vid soon, and I will post my new Heli Vid
First CCPM heli less than a week of flying and I'm doing pretty good with no "training wheels either"

)
Old 07-15-2010, 09:03 PM
5bbasher

i've always been interested in the helis but i figured since every plane i attempt to fly hits the dirt i have no business trying helis!even the little air hogs are tuff for me! i guess i belong on sea or land. lol........ any how spool, your heli is sharp! now lets get that proof of your piloting skills postedlol

ORIGINAL: spoolinaww

First CCPM heli less than a week of flying and I'm doing pretty good with no "training wheels either"

)
Old 07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Jon DesJardins

ORIGINAL: sippirat

i've always been interested in the helis but i figured since every plane i attempt to fly hits the dirt i have no business trying helis! [img][/img] even the little air hogs are tuff for me! i guess i belong on sea or land. lol........ any how spool, your heli is sharp! now lets get that proof of your piloting skills posted [img][/img] lol

First CCPM heli less than a week of flying and I'm doing pretty good with no ''training wheels either''

)
LOL, let me tell you that since I have no SIM it took me a while to even control the tail in hover!
Now I can go outside and actually have some forward movement control it windy conditions.... baby steps but damn it's a blast once you learn to even hover. LOL

Here is a quick vid of the Blade SR, the Blade 400 I don't have any vid yet as that one was just set-up and I have only practiced once with it yesterday

http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/u...MVI_1921-1.mp4
Old 07-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Jon DesJardins

Here is my Blade 400 3D, pretty nice for a first collective pitch heli !

Pic when stock

Pic with upgraded Servos, Gyro, Aluminum parts that make a differance Better main and tail blades are needed !

Old 07-17-2010, 01:49 PM
5bbasher

not trying to get to far from the "ENFORCER" subject but for those who might be interested in my new rc............oh and i still enjoy my MAG 57 OLD SCHOOL

Name:	wu61178.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1469127   Click image for larger version

Name:	mh20248.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	503.8 KB
ID:	1469128  
Old 07-17-2010, 07:28 PM
magnum57

Way to go. By land and sea. You’ve got it covered. Very Cool
Old 07-19-2010, 08:27 AM
monsterbrad

that silex looks awesome
Old 07-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Ultimate48

spoolinaww very nice heli I never had a electric heli but I have a nitro heli great fun !

Steve
Old 07-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Jon DesJardins

ORIGINAL: Ultimate48

spoolinaww very nice heli I never had a electric heli but I have a nitro heli great fun !

Steve
Thanks, yeah this is my very first Collective pitch so I have LOTS of learning before I start any forward flight with yaw control and banking a turn at any speed but I am becoming more and more comfortable behind the controls as I practice every few days if time permits when I get home.

Did some forward flight and the first banked turn was ok, but the second I had too much yaw and it started to spiral so I quickly went 100% throttle and was lucky enough to have it pull back up out of the downward spiral. Placed it back to a high hover and brought it back down safely to try again.

Scary, but you can't give up... have to keep trying.
I don't have a SIM so I'm learning it on the real deal if you know what I mean [&:]
Old 07-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Ultimate48

ORIGINAL: Ultimate48

Steve
Thanks, yeah this is my very first Collective pitch so I have LOTS of learning before I start any forward flight with yaw control and banking a turn at any speed but I am becoming more and more comfortable behind the controls as I practice every few days if time permits when I get home.

Did some forward flight and the first banked turn was ok, but the second I had too much yaw and it started to spiral so I quickly went 100% throttle and was lucky enough to have it pull back up out of the downward spiral. Placed it back to a high hover and brought it back down safely to try again.

Scary, but you can't give up... have to keep trying.
I don't have a SIM so I'm learning it on the real deal if you know what I mean [&:]
it takes time, I put around 80 to 100 hours on realflight sim then started outside with a Raptor 30 I now have 375 flights in 6 years
I'm still not that good but I don't get to daring. I keep to simple flights. I fly planes most of the time !

Good luck with the new heli video when you can !

Steve
Old 07-21-2010, 10:33 AM
magnum57

It truly is a great design. I get alot of looks at the Namba races. I hope some day my driving will improve and get me in the winner circle more often so more people will see its a winner and buy and race the Silex. Its fast and handles like a dream. I get alot of people telling me to change the hardware and I am determined to keep it stock. I trust Tony's design and we will make it happen with this beauty.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:07 AM
pyro1

Yeah I get the "you gotta change the hardware" too. I have no problem with the hardware & I'm getting in the winners circle so I'm staying with the stock hdw.

pyro1
Old 07-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Jon DesJardins

I'd stick with it Joe, I know everybody likes the smooth look on the step-down of some of he hardware but that won't win a race.
Practice, boat set-up and keeping it running the whole race is what you got!

That Silex will be in the winners circle in October at the park race!!!
This time you have a local pit guy to motivate you bro, I can't wait
Old 07-22-2010, 10:13 AM
magnum57

Thanks Jon. We've missed you at the pond. I have a question. I'm running the Speed master dual rudder on my Conquest. I'm running the QD HT25 and its running a little hot. So I'm told. Granted the water temp here in desert is 95 degrees. Its running about 140 degrees and the pipe reads around 380 degrees. I know my modded Zen’s run in the 160 area. So I don’t think it’s too bad but not sure I'm new to the QD motors. Anyway the guys at the pond indicated I probably should drill out the other side of the rudder to get better flow. That would give it flow on both sides of the rudder. I'm pretty sure it’s not getting much flow during the right turns. What do you think drill it or leave it alone

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHWKyU2dPMs[/youtube]

Name:	Us53120.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	1471697  
Old 07-22-2010, 03:18 PM
02ram4by4

Here is a video running the team pro at the lake cottage off the pier. Now I just need to figure out how I could put my gps in there so I can get some speed numbers.
Dave
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLW4LJi_ZM[/youtube]
Old 07-23-2010, 03:06 PM
tennessee_

I have a Magnum 57 with a Zenoah M5 and a clutch in it that I'm having fun with on the large lake I live on (my first RC boat).Our lakeis usually slightly to a little choppy so the bigger Mag 57 boat seeems ideal fora sport boat here. I need the clutch because I'm using a pontoon boat as my launch platform.

When running this boat wide open it seems to be borderline stable and fast although I have no idea how fast it really is?Can the Magnum 57 go faster and still be stable enough to control with more horespower?

Am I asking for trouble I don't need by putting more horsepower in my Magnum 57?

What would be an upgrade engine to use in this boat with enough horsepower to make a difference, is anyone modifying RCMKEVO engines with more horsepower?

Inquiring minds want to know..........

Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.