Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Thumbs up to Jet Central!

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Thumbs up to Jet Central!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thumbs up to Jet Central!

Talk about great service. I needed to send in one of my turbines for regular service so I sent it FedEx to Eric so he could process it and get it to the factory. I diligently looked up his address in my address book and shipped it overnight to his house...his old house (as in "I don't live there any more") old house. So, what does he do? He jumps into his car...beats feet across town and goes to his old house, picks up my package for me and zim...zam...zoom...he now has my turbine.

Now that is customer service. Who else in this hobby would do that for a customer? I can't think of any...

Thanks Eric!

Beave

[sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 07-29-2010, 12:23 AM
C185Pilot
My Feedback: (25)

Default RE: Thumbs up to Jet Central!

Yup...Eric is the best based on my experience also.

Mike
Old 07-29-2010, 12:38 AM
AFTERBURNER1
My Feedback: (80)

ORIGINAL: bevar

Talk about great service. I needed to send in one of my turbines for regular service so I sent it FedEx to Eric so he could process it and get it to the factory. I diligently looked up his address in my address book and shipped it overnight to his house...his old house (as in ''I don't live there any more'') old house. So, what does he do? He jumps into his car...beats feet across town and goes to his old house, picks up my package for me and zim...zam...zoom...he now has my turbine.

Now that is customer service. Who else in this hobby would do that for a customer? I can't think of any...

Thanks Eric!

Beave

[sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]

There are PLENTY of folks (dealers,suppliers,companies) that bend over backwards every day to help all of us out....

Remember Confucius say: "Never throw Caution to the Wind"[X(]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46130.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1474902  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:18 AM
mark handley

Hi Gents
I'll agree with all of you Eric's customer service is the best a true gent. I've had the pleasure of dealing with him with my Derjet Cougar (great airplane by the way!) and even on a different continent my queries are answered straight away and it seems nothing is to much trouble for Eric....other companies please take a leaf out of his book...
Regards
Mark
Old 07-29-2010, 07:14 PM
k12rc

nothing but thumbs up I have 2 falcons and a super eagle and always great service

Keith
Old 07-29-2010, 07:24 PM
littlepiston
My Feedback: (12)

Am i the only one that has problems with this "eric"[:'(] the turbine are great!![sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 07-29-2010, 07:26 PM
RAPPTOR
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NOPE YOUR NOT ALONE.. HE IS RUDE..TURBINES ARE FAIR..
Old 07-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Gene Margiotti
My Feedback: (4)

The turbines are excellent.

So is the service.

Gene
Old 07-30-2010, 09:37 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Same thing happened to me. They dropped the engine on a Trailer park about an hour
away, and Eric went and got it.

Just awesome.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:05 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Ralph,

You have come on here and 100% lied about Eric and Jet Central turbines. If you would like, I will repost what JB has to say about what you posted and about what you claim happened to him...which was a lie. You know it...he called you out on it and you quickly pulled it after getting "a tune up" from JB. I can't believe he (Eric) would even talk to you at all after what you have said about him.

Beave

ORIGINAL: RAPPTOR

NOPE YOUR NOT ALONE.. HE IS RUDE..TURBINES ARE FAIR..
Old 07-30-2010, 10:35 AM
zonker123
My Feedback: (21)

Being fairly new to the turbine scene I don't know every one in the business yet. But in the year and few odd months that I have been "jetting" I have dealt with Eric in person and over the phone and am glad that I am a member of the Jet Central family. Eric has helped me on a couple of occasions with enthusiasm and professionalism. We have even had some pleasant non turbine discussions. That being said I don't believe that we would be on good terms if I was trying to unlock the ECU and modify parameters out side of factory recommendations or not given him all the facts concerning what has actually occurred during the life of the motor.

Eric is a good guy like most folks in this hobby, till given a reason not to be.
Whats the problem with that?

Take care
Zonk
Old 07-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Pete737

Eric is an awesome guy..

He took care of me and my Falcon numerous times. He was fast with everything he did and......I bought the thing used! I think that says enough!
Old 07-30-2010, 02:50 PM
rbean2
My Feedback: (3)

Raptor, Afterburner, I would say you two have a beef with Eric, I have bought two turbines from him and the third was the first and I wish I had bought it from him also. Maybe if you two were to look in the mirror, you might see the reason for your problems - it's hard to talk thru your pants. So, if you must give your opinion and talk out of your *****, then wipe when you are done. Thank you.

Richard
Old 07-30-2010, 04:02 PM
sskianpour
My Feedback: (2)

Great Guy, Great Service, Great Turbines, Great Support, and very funny guy once you get to know him. Love Eric, he is the reason I have never bothered switching or shopping around for other turbines. The instant acceleration and JC turbine reliability hasn't hurt either!

I've owned 3 bees, 3 Eagles, 5 Rhinos. Currently down to 4 Rhinos and 1 Eagle, and happy with him and the turbines!

And lets keep something else in mind....he GOES TO BAT for you when your turbine took in FOD or something and corporate wants to charge you zillions down in Mexico. In other words=their prices are fair.

I try to avoid politically charged threads, as usually someone will jump in and stir the pot either by flaming it or dropping in other brand names, but I am Always happy to drop a post when I see it is well deserved. Glad to hear you were taken care of Beave. Good for you!

Shaz
Old 07-30-2010, 04:22 PM
rbean2

ORIGINAL: rbean2

Raptor, Afterburner, I would say you two have a beef with Eric, I have bought two turbines from him and the third was the first and I wish I had bought it from him also. Maybe if you two were to look in the mirror, you might see the reason for your problems - it's hard to talk thru your pants. So, if you must give your opinion and talk out of your *****, then wipe when you are done. Thank you.

Richard
I was mistaken in the name - Afterburner1 needs to watch out. My apologies to Afterburner.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:31 PM
BirdofpraY
My Feedback: (31)

hey I was at Joe Nall's and he offered up any service I may need while I was there. Eric is the real deal, it's going to be very difficult to beat his level of service.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:34 PM
AFTERBURNER1

Richard
I was mistaken in the name - Afterburner1 needs to watch out. My apologies to Afterburner.

Ah yeah,,,,,,, Ok,,,, I'm watchin out and shakin!!!!! Watch out for what??? Almost sounds like a threat!!!??? You could be banned from RCU for threats like that..

My statement was true!! There are many companies, suppliers, etc,etc that will bend over backwards for all of us... Simple truth ..... No beef here with JC or there management.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Joe C
My Feedback: (23)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I like to know what he meant for Doug Afterburner1 "to watchout" thats a big PALEEZE!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 06:03 PM
rbean2

"Watch out" was meant to wipe your mouth after you talk and then try and gargle - that's about it. But, I am sure you can twist it the way you want to and if I get kicked off here for stating the obvious, like many others think "you talk out of the the other side", then so be it. As far as anything else, you are just a zit on the face of life to me. Thank you.

Richard
Old 07-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Joe C

ohh zit, is that the toughest thing you can say, ZIT
Old 07-30-2010, 06:12 PM
rbean2

Furthermore, Eric is first class and stands behind his product. You won't find, I defy you to show us, anyone else who would go out of his/her way to take care of customers the way Eric does. If you can't back up the BS, don't talk it. By the way, a keyboard and a screen makes even the most sniveling, quivering turds a Spartan. So, take care and I'll be seeing you at Georgia Jets, Florida Jets, Kentucky Jets, Liberty Bell Jets or maybe any other show in this fine country. Hope to see you ALL at one of these get togethers! Beave, you are the only one on this thread that actually has a full understanding of where I am coming from. Take care.

Richard
Old 07-30-2010, 06:14 PM
rbean2

ORIGINAL: Joe C

I just wanted to make sure you and AB1 could understand. I don't know how many words you actually know or understand. Zit, from the word "blemish", a puss filled, swollen pore needing to be squeezed and banished from existence.

Richard
Old 07-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Joe C

Richard, no one is questioning Jet central or Eric, Eric is a stand up guy with a good line of engines, its your comment about "watch out" to Afterburner1 and that can be taken the wrong way. yes maybe I will see you at CA Jets, LA jets, fresno jets, and beleive me there is NO WAY in hell I am hiding behind a computer.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:18 PM
AFTERBURNER1

ORIGINAL: Joe C

I just wanted to make sure you and AB1 could understand. I don't know how many words you actually know or understand. Zit, from the word ''blemish'', a puss filled, swollen pore needing to be squeezed and banished from existence.

Richard

Here is your "ZIT".......
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44319.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1475757  
Old 07-30-2010, 06:26 PM
RAPPTOR
My Feedback: (41)

beave.. wrong person..sorry

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.