Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

align v2 3g fbl

Hi, i need some advice. I have been offered a Trex 700 with a Align V2 3g fbl unit fitted. I am use to basic 3d on my Trex 600, but fancy the power of this 700. Is the V2 fbl unit ok? Whats it like to set up? The heli i am looking at is second hand and i would be unable to see it fly before i buy.

Regards

Paul

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: align v2 3g fbl

I think you have a 3G unit, the newer one is a 3GX, I have both on align 550's, I like the way the fbl works, to me it was like this is the way heli's are sposed to fly, it takes a few flights and a bit of time on your pc to get it working right,but once thats done it's a real eye opener, what we have been missing all this time,
    I as long as you check to make sure the 3G unit is working the right way round on your maiden flight before you spin up the blades and have a bit of time to get the 3G to work the way you like, then you never look at a FB heli again,