Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

trex 250 fbl setups

looking for multiple opinions on what you guys flying the 250's fbl what systems and servos your using. pros cons setup ease and or nightmares etc. im pondering buying a setup for mine i was looking at the microheli fbl head to start and the skookum 720 system its pricey but i like the sounds of it esp the flip the switch recovery mode you can use with it. i have the hs-55's cyclic and align 420 tail . im thinking i will end up going faster mg's all the way around. thanx for inputs and ideas .

if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: trex 250 fbl setups

Hi,morgan,is there big difference?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well i love my mcpx and my trex 600 they are both fbl  but the trex has mikado v5 bluebox on it
    if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thats why i am asking the "experts" i know microheli is a good co but im not going to commit to their main shafts ! i hear good things about beast x etc etc im just wondering if skookums are a pia if they r decent etc id rather hear other views pros and cons about stuff b4 i spend big bucks for a little electrical box lol.