Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Taming the Blade Mcpx

Flew the Blade last night for the 1st time with a DX7 and was a nightmare. Don't think there was a piece of furniture I didn't hit, much harder than the CP Pro. How can I make it stable like I see in all the videos? Do I need to download something off the internet for the SD card. Not sure how to program a computer radio. Help...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Taming the Blade Mcpx

harder than the cp pro  i dont think so !  the cp pro is a real pos , other than the mcpx being smaller and quicker to get out of the users control (thats to be expected) . the settings for your mcpx should be right there in your instruction manual for the dx6,7,8
    if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

How do I adjust the settings on the radio & what is the SD card for? DX7 manual says very little.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

press and hold access and select after radio is on and that will get you to settings then simply scroll through to the areas you need to adjust (per mcpx manual) with the adjust buttons on the right side of screen. then to select in the page your adjusting you move through the differant points with select and then adjust values up or down again with the adjust. lol i hope that isnt confusing. i dont know what sd card is for i must have a early model dx7 as i have had mine for  going on 2 years and i dont see one on mine.

there are videos on heli freak on using the dx7 too btw
    if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks Morgan, I'll see what I can do. Now the motor gear is below the main gear and the motor just spins free, not sure what happened. So far this heli & radio have been the worst 500 bucks I've ever spent. I won't give up yet.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: 10000 yrs too late

Thanks Morgan, I'll see what I can do. Now the motor gear is below the main gear and the motor just spins free, not sure what happened. So far this heli & radio have been the worst 500 bucks I've ever spent. I won't give up yet.

you need to push the main gear back into place. i just hold the main shaft above the grips then push on the main gear. this is actually a pretty cool feature that the main gear pops off like that. it really saves you from really damaging the bird. anyhow i feel your pain with flying the mcpx however after a few weeks its so awesome and after a couple months when you can start doing some 3D like me is when it is very rewarding. i am now able 60% of the time to successfully fly around my house inverted for litterally seconds. haha. anyhow to be serious i have had some pretty could inverted flights completly stock. you will get it.