Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Flybarless Helicopters
Reload this Page >

CopterX CX-3X2000 gyro firmware V2.2

Community
Search
Notices
Flybarless Helicopters Discuss flybarless rotor head systems for all helicopters right here.

CopterX CX-3X2000 gyro firmware V2.2

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 06:12 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CopterX CX-3X2000 gyro firmware V2.2

Latest firmware for the copterX cx-3x2000 gyro. Changes includes:

1: Higher vibration resistance
2: Adjust the gain via the dials on the gyro. Donot need any setup box or cable
3: More stable ordor

http://www.walkera-heli.com/manual/CX-3X2000-fw2-2.zip

Please note the (gain) sensortivity adjust in the program box and PC software will not do anything. Please adjust the gain directly on the gyro, I for rudder, II for elevator, III for aileron. And for rudder you can adjust it via your transmitter's remote gain ch or dial I on the gyro. For upload process please refer to v2.1 manual.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:32 PM
BoaterDave

Default RE: CopterX CX-3X2000 gyro firmware V2.2

ORIGINAL: ehirobo ehirobo

Latest firmware for the copterX cx-3x2000 gyro. Changes includes:

1: Higher vibration resistance
2: Adjust the gain via the dials on the gyro. Donot need any setup box or cable
3: More stable ordor

http://www.walkera-heli.com/manual/CX-3X2000-fw2-2.zip

Please note the (gain) sensortivity adjust in the program box and PC software will not do anything. Please adjust the gain directly on the gyro, I for rudder, II for elevator, III for aileron. And for rudder you can adjust it via your transmitter's remote gain ch or dial I on the gyro. For upload process please refer to v2.1 manual.
Hi Hirobo,
I downloaded the latest CX-3x2000 V2.2 firmware from the website link above, and upgraded the firmware successfully. But I am not sure about the version number being correct... Here's why:
My question is that when I start up the CopterX V2.1 software Program, it shows the firmware level being V2.1 for both the firmware and the Software Program at V2.1 (which is the latest for the software program).
Which Firmware am I now running? Is it V2.1 firmware like the bottom left screen of the software program says, or is it really the latest V2.2 firmware I am running, and somehow the front screen of the software program did not get updated to the real new version of firmware V2.2 installed - why does it still show V2.1 as the firmware level?

If I do not have the latest V2.2 firmware, where can I get it and once installed, will it show the correct version of the firmware on the CopterX V2.1 Software program used to connect to the Gyro to program it?

I want to make sure i have the latest PC software program (V2.1) and the latest Firmware for the CX-3x2000 V2.2 firmware which I have that is supposed to be firmware V2.2.
But since the main screen of the Software program shows Version 2.1 firmware, I don't know what to believe. Can you clear this up please and thanks?
Thanks, I look forward to your reply.
:-)
Old 07-15-2013, 05:45 AM
BoaterDave

7/15/2013 A Nice replies from eHirobo and KY-Model via emails as follows answering my question. Thank you both!
Good to know I have the latest firmware downloaded and installed at this time (V2.2), and they are working on fixing the PC software to show the correct firmware version.

Dear Dave:

This is a bug copterX is being fix now. If you follow the steps to install the v2.2 firmware it is installed to the gyro already. But it will still show v2.1 at the software. Do not worry if you follow all the steps you have the latest firmware in your gyro already.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Best regards

Janice Cheung
www.ehirobo.com

and

Dear Dave:

Thank you for your support for copterX products! This is a bug for the v2.2 software as even after you upload it to your gyro it still show v2.1 in the software. As long as you follow all the instruction to upload the firmware you will have the latest version of firmware in your gyro. We will fix this bug as soon as possible and sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Best regards,

KY Model
Web site: www.ky-model.com

Old 07-29-2013, 09:06 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

There should be a new firmware out really soon to correct the display. And will make the gyro more stable during high vibration operation.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:10 AM
BoaterDave

Thank you eHirobo for your support and continually making the CX-3X2000 gyro even better - I appreciate it and I am sure others do as well.
Looking forward to the new firmware,
Thanks, Dave
Old 08-19-2013, 12:51 AM
ehirobo ehirobo

The new v2.4 firmware is out. The changes are as follow:

1: correct the display on the PC software so this version will show the correct firmware version.
2: More vibration resistance.

http://www.walkera-heli.com/manual/CX-3X2000-fw2-4.zip