Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Flybarless Helicopters
Reload this Page >

BeastX set up issue

Community
Search
Notices
Flybarless Helicopters Discuss flybarless rotor head systems for all helicopters right here.

BeastX set up issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 02:43 PM
tigermeet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BeastX set up issue

Setting up my BeastX Plus V4.1 with Futaba 14sg and R7008SB. I have it setup for Sbus, My Sbus is plugged into Rx in 8/SB and into BeastX in ELE/DI1. The battery (2s lipo) is plugged into BeastX in SYS.
I follow the procedure for setting correct Rx, cycle thru until I get the flashing red status light, push the button briefly to save the setting, and B LED lights up and the status light turns to steady red. According to the videos and everything I've read, the correct type Rx is set and saved and next I need to move on to programming steps A thru D prior to hooking up the servos.
So, I start the next step, turn on the Tx, then the BeastX and wait for it to initialize. In the videos, the BeastX, when initializing, the status light flashes and the A thru N LEDs start lighting up in a sequence of up one row , over to the next row and down that row, then it does the same in reverse until the BeastX initializes, at which point LED- A lights up and the status light turns a steady blue.
When I turn on my TX, then the BeastX, I wait for it to initialize, the status light turns on solid red and the LEDS H thru N light up in an up/down scrolling fashion. I know I'm supposed to be getting a steady blue LED status light indicating that the correct Rx is saved, so have I done something incorrect in the first step where the correct Rx is set up?
Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?