Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Flybarless Supplier

www.heliflightcenter.com has more flybarless stuff than I found anywhere else. Their phone support was great.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Flybarless Supplier

OK, I have now tried 5 different flybarles systems. All of them have their good points. Most take a long time to learn. Probably have 200 hours in this. Heres what I ended up with on my Trex 500. FS600 flybarless controller, with an RJX head. It does not use a PC to program. It comes with a programmer that fits in your pocket. I was able to learn it and install in 3 hours. It has every paramater I could want. No reinitialization after changes. All adjustments were named something I understood. It is a 3 axis unit. The tail part off it works as good as my Spartan. Really. The cyclic works just as good. I am able to make it fly exactly like my flybar, or a blasing fast 3D monster that is to much for me. I never dreamed a helicopter could be this precise and fun. Been at this for 20 years. Oh it was half of the cost of other 3 axis controllers, I almost didn't buy it because of the price. How come I have never even heard of this unit? It is so damn stable. I will NEVER go bac k to a flybar. Flight times get me tired. Also I bought it from a dealer I never head of. When I called them with a setup question they had the answer and knew the sytem inside out. Only problem now is I need three more. I found it at heliflightcenter.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi! fraser any thought's on the Gaui GU-365,FOR E heli's?
    WWW.LAGRARAMBETA-AEROBATICS.ORG

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The Gaui 365 is a 3 axis flybarless system. It uses older technology sensors but is I think it is the lowest priced flybarless stabilizer system. It does have drift and vibration issues compared to the more advanced sensors. The tail performance is not in the same league as the better tail gyros. It depends on what you want as always. If you are a mild flyer and just want to get exposed to flybarless this is the lowest upfront cost way to do so using a stabilizer. If your are more aggressive do aerobatics or 3D you should probably go for one of the more advanced systems like the Mikado, SJGD FS600 etc. The SJGD is the lowest cost way to get into a advanced 3 axis flybarless stabilization unit. But you will be happy with SJGD, Mikado or Axiom as well as some of the other more expensive units such as Gyrobot. Look for help on first time set up on any of the units.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Bought a Trex 600 and Flybarless Head conversion exactly as you recomended from heliflightcenter. GREAT PRICES!! Received eveything today. Only problem is there is absolutely NO documentation with the RJX 50 and FS-600.

How did you figure out how to install them?

It is Friday evening so I can't call heliflightcenter to ask the same question.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

For the price of that FS600 why not go with the Align 3G and get the head to boot?
    You Had me at Hover!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I purchased a Trex 600e, FS-600 and RJX head from HeliflightCenter as you recommended. Only problem I am having is tail wag. I have set the tail gain as low as the fs-600 will let me and am still getting tail wag (pretty vialant). Do you have any suggestions?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

KDS helicopters is emerging and gaining a larger share of the RC market for its competitive price and nice quality.

It's newly developed INNOVA series: INNOVA 450, INNOVA 550 and INNOVA 700(Flybarless available also), just Google it.

http://www.xcesshobby.com/index.php?...0fgmsiugrcq972
    http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67088, really nice heli.

Also, you may search its electronic parts: KDS flymentor, KDS  Ebar, go have a good look, and you wil be tempted

www.kdsmodel.com