Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No more chicom foamies for me

I bought the Flyzone DH Beaver. I had a little problem and broke the propeller, I have been waiting over two months for a new propeller.. Anyone know of a company in the USA I can get a thin prop for this thing, I am sort of new to electric flight.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbassard View Post
    I bought the Flyzone DH Beaver. I had a little problem and broke the propeller, I have been waiting over two months for a new propeller.. Anyone know of a company in the USA I can get a thin prop for this thing, I am sort of new to electric flight.
    In my opinion, all you'll get out of the chicom foamies and electrics in general is frustration. They're good for a first r/c plane, but they usually aren't very controllable, crash often and getting parts is usually difficult. You'd didn't say whether you are new to r/c or not, but if you are, the best thing to do is to get a normal (0.40 cu in) size trainer and take it to your local club field and get started with an instructor. You'll have a much better experience!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Buy another new prop off of tower. You don't need an OEM prop APC and master airscrew makes tons of electric props. Foamies a great for learning to fly on and ceap enough to buy another if you really bash it up.
    If what you believed to be true was false would you want to know the truth?

"You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free".