Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Anyone have a HK 1875mm B-17? Need help with wiring

Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Anyone have a HK 1875mm B-17? Need help with wiring

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 02:04 PM
DaleJEckart
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone have a HK 1875mm B-17? Need help with wiring

I just received my HK 1875mm B-17 and noticed that the connectors don't match up with those on the Turnigy 2200's I bought. Ok, not a problem, I can make my own connectors. However, I am not quite sure how the power is routed... the airplane is supposed to take 2x2200's but is that solely for the motors? Do I need another battery for the receiver? I am good with the servo hookups, since they are color coded and numbered to match slots in Rx, which is a nice touch. I need to get this thing wired up so I can test everything prior to assembly, as this is my first electric. Thanks!!!

Oh, by the way, BAD instructions, written in "Chinglish"... A guessing game at best.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:35 PM
daxxruckus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had some issues when I built mine. I documented the whole thing. Might have covered it in my write up. See if this helps?

http://techandtonic.com/my-hobbies/r...tress-pnf-909/