Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Pleased with Fancy Foam

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Cobra1
My Feedback: (42)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pleased with Fancy Foam

I ordered the complete package and put it together over the weekend. I can now say I am a believer - these foamies are a blast. The Himax outrunner is wonderful - fly straight up out of sight. I should have ordered a couple more batteries!!
Old 10-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Pleased with Fancy Foam

I flew one of the Fancy Foam 540's while in another country and loved it! Unfortunately I've been unable to connect to their site all day in the hopes of ordering one.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Dangerous Dan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pat,
I have been trying to look at their site with no luck today as well. What do you think about the edge 540 pro The one with the airfoil from http://www.3dfoamy.com?

Dan
Old 10-13-2005, 12:01 AM
Tired Old Man

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan,

Although I'm not all that keen on foamies that use a Depron "X" to make a fuselage, that one looks like it could be fun if it's stiff enough. The stiffness is one of the things that make the fancy foamies work so well. I just wish I could figure out why I haven't been able to access their site all day long, even by attempting access through various links.

Anyone know what might be up?

Pat