Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Dynam Focus EP400

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 05:08 AM
Mr Kamikaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynam Focus EP400

I'm is Sydney Australia and wanted to know if anyone has experience flying this plane. I have had one for a couple of weeks now and have it flying pretty well though it did take a little bit of work on what was out of the box. I'm new to 4 channel but this plane seems great. If you've had experience with one let's hear about it.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:03 PM
Mudbay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dynam Focus EP400

Hi, Kamikaze. I just stumbled into an ad (on eBay) for one of these things, and am interested in giving it a whack. I see your post is rather old, but I'm wondering what your experiences with the plane are a couple of months down the road. I've only flown the G2 simulator, plus maybe 10 minutes at a field with a friend flying his Seniorita (at altitude only!), so figure that I'm likely to prang the thing a few times while attempting to get the hang of it--that's why the low entry price is intriguing to me. You mention that it took a bit of work to get her right from "out of the box"; what work was needed? I see another thread on the Focus EP on this forum, where a guy who distributes the plane speaks pretty highly of them.

Cheers,
Mudbay