Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft
Reload this Page >

please need help what brushless motors are compatible with the stormlauncher by air hogs

Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

please need help what brushless motors are compatible with the stormlauncher by air hogs

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 12:42 PM
LOSGALOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please need help what brushless motors are compatible with the stormlauncher by air hogs

please need help wehat brushless motors are required to up grade the storm launcher by air hogs.directional thrust,7.4 lipo batery.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:22 PM
3D-Flyer Kevin

Default RE: please need help what brushless motors are compatible with the stormlauncher by air hogs

How much does it weigh? You could probably get away with a bp-21 brushless motor from bphobbies.com

Kevin
Old 05-12-2007, 12:28 PM
LOSGALOS

Default RE: please need help what brushless motors are compatible with the stormlauncher by air hogs

kevin i belive it weighs about 2 lbs it has twin propeller one motor on each side and turns with diferential thrust.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:08 PM
3D-Flyer Kevin

Wow ummm ok that changes things somewhat........directional thrust you say.........must have missed that part.....um..... ok before I give you bad information look in the micro electric flight fourms and find the stormlauncher thread. I am sure someone there will be able to help you better than me. As a matter of fact I have a link for you.[8D]

Sorry,
Kevin

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4433291/tm.htm]Hope this helps[/link]