Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

mini review- My Hyperflea

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Flyin C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini review- My Hyperflea

ORIGINAL: calvino

ORIGINAL: Flyin C

here are some more pics if I can get them up................
love the pic of you with ya mouth open, lol, cya at the indoor meet, lol, going to prob be fliming Matt as well, GO TO GET MY STINKIN AMA IN, MAN, life is BUSY[>:]
haha, I was telling my cousin 'TAKE IT NOW!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Flyin C

ORIGINAL: redvtr1000

I just snagged one of these from superflyrc. Looking forward to putting it together.

Have you experimented with any other battery packs? I didn't yet pick one up but figured I would make a trip to the hobby store a bit later on in the process. I picked mine up as the hyperflea tb18 combo and plan to use my dx7 to fly this. Got a couple hs-55's lying around for servos just trying to get the guesswork out on battery as I figure that plays a part in weight and balance.

Edited: got it all worked out and ended up using spektrums ds60j servos b/c of the connector. Flies great, I threw in about 40% expo to make it a bit numb around center and it really is a blast through the sky now.
Great paint job! My GWS servos work fine so Im sure those servos work Great. I plan on upgrading to Hs-55 when I can earn some money in the summer. Im glad to see another superflyrc customer! these are great planes and not many people know about them
Old 05-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Flyin C

The other day i got a little bored, since i have a few hundred flights with the HF and have done most everything possible. Any way i had the bright idea to catch it upside down, so i brought it in kinda fast with it inverted, gave a little bit of down elevator and... . . . . . . .. . .. . .. it was picture perfect!

this wing is so much fun!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:58 PM
bmadden
My Feedback: (1)

Hey guys,

I just got a SuperFlea a few days ago. I think I love it as much as you do Flyin C!! I must admit it is distracting me from my other planes. I guess that aint so bad.

I just wanted to let you guys know about these batteries that I got from deal extreme. Only $8 and no shipping! ‘Gotta love it!! I have 5 with about 20 cycles on each and no problems.[sm=thumbs_up.gif] I only charge them at 2/3C (.6 amps). Take a look.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7621

B-