Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Zagi prop?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Billiam411

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zagi prop?

What size is the Zagi 400X's Gunther prop? I was thinking about getting a new one, and I need to know it's size.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:46 AM
Callidus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zagi prop?

I dont know the exact size but I do know they supposedly flex under power. I have had a Zagi for 2 years now and have gone over to the black carbon ones. They fasten on with a small allan key and never spin off.
Old 04-27-2003, 02:25 PM
ElectriFan-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default Zagi prop?

Most hobby shops know what a Zagi prop is so it really shouldn't be a problem . The actual size is 4.9x4.3 in.
Old 04-27-2003, 05:03 PM
Cactus.

Default Zagi prop?

strange, mine are 5.5x5 do these "grunters" come in diffrent sizes then.
so far mine arnt happy staying on the back of my micro jet, sommit to do with a 10 cell pack on a 6v motor and getting a bit hot
Old 04-28-2003, 06:02 AM
geoffnor

Default Zagi prop?

Hi philybabay is your microjet the multiplex one ? I have had mine for 3 weeks now , each time i try to launch it rolls left and I cant stop it , i've tried putting rigght trim in , but it dosnt work the only way to stop it is to launch inverted . Please help !!!
Old 04-28-2003, 10:38 AM
Cactus.

Default Zagi prop?

umm i dunno, only done that twice... look at the videos on my site, im guessing its torque roll, so get it thrown with right spin lol
i know i couldn't self launch that day, i want to go out today while we have a weather break, but i guess im on my own.
my trim is so the bottom of the surface is inline with the top of the centre section, more than i expected, but i guess theres no reflex in the section. is your motor still pointing forwards? and is the prop actully facing the right way? i put a new on on last night backwards, and i still got thrust, but it was too quiet, then i saw it was the wrong way lol