Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

qoisdhc oqina made my forum a bad word.

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

qoisdhc oqina made my forum a bad word.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 11:21 PM
SLAYERDUDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default qoisdhc oqina made my forum a bad word.

Please take my forums name off the "bad word" list.
Subsequentially, ban this guy!
qoisdhc oqina
He sold me a screw kit that was useless for the vehicle that it was supposed to work on.
My forums name is ************.com.
I'd like to screw this guy myself!
He is in no way shape or form related to my website.
And I try to do nothing but help the HPI Savage guys.
Much thanks, Slayerdude @ nitro carnage .com .
Old 10-30-2010, 12:16 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: qoisdhc oqina made my forum a bad word.

I am sorry if having your forum's name on in our language filters causes problems, but it is there for a reason. And it was well deserved reason. Members from your forum launched an "attack on RCU" where they flooded our forums with mentions of your forum. Even after repeated warnings this action continued. In fact, this action was promoted on your forum as the members there created a thread talking about how they were "advertising on rcu", http://nitro carnage.com/CarnageForu...hp?f=20&t=1613 . And even you yourself took part in this action as you modified graphics with the forum name in it in order to bypass the language filters. Only after being threatened with MS if you didn't did you actually stop posting here.

This action is not taken lightly by us. We realize that we are not the only hobby discussion forum on the internet, and we have no problems with members mentioning another forum as long as it is done within the confines of our rules. However, if members want to ignore our rules and try to use RCU in an inappropriate manner to try and gain advertisement for another forum there comes a time when we have no choice but to take actions such as was done here in this case.

Ken