Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

membership

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 PM
kyleandtavion
My Feedback: (64)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default membership

This is something I need admin of RCU to work on......

I was a member years ago I tried to come back into my account and was not successful since I deleted it. So I had to start a new one.... Low and behold and I am thankful for this RCU figured it out and sent me a email stating you cant have two memberships and merged them into one. I appreciated it since I use the market alot and have alot of good ratings from my previous membership and no bad ratings.

The problem..... I bought a platinum or whatever premium membership I got a bunch of stickers in the mail and a ball cap and my ads were always top notch and I had credit for ad upgrades. When my merged membership came about it has me as a basic member. I responded to the email with this same info when I was emailed in regards to my merged membership and have not heard back from anyone so please RCU moderators or admin please take note of this and fix my account since there seems to be no way to contact you to fix this.

Thanks

Kyle
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: membership

Kyle,
I'm shooting an email to John Neff (JWN) who deals with these types of issues. You should get a reply from him soon and hopefully we can get this squared away for you.

Ken
Old 08-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: membership

This should be resolved. I've reset your membership renewal expiration to one year from today. Sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy RCU.