Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

charged for something???

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

charged for something???

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 09:44 PM
SIMPLE DZINE AIR
My Feedback: (198)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default charged for something???

i was charged for some reason 9 dollars on my card. i never authorized a charge of this sort. would somrone from rcu look into this thank you
simple dzine air..
Old 04-21-2013, 08:03 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: charged for something???

I am passing this issue up to our site administrator to hopefully get you an answer. Unfortunately the guy who normally takes care of things like this is taking a few days off, but Nathan should be able to help you out as well.

Ken
Old 04-21-2013, 11:13 AM
SIMPLE DZINE AIR
My Feedback: (198)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thank you very much. if i owe it i will pay it np. just not sure why i was charged
Old 04-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

It appears this is for Marketplace ad enhancements over the past year. Often times, credit cards will not be charged until the balance is over $6.00 and it appears to have taken about a year for that to happen with your account; the most recent charge being in March.

If you would like to review the charges, you are able to see them by going into the Marketplace > My Market > Accounting

There you will find a detailed list of your ads and any fees associated. Please let me know if there is anything else.