Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1602

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Zor View Post
    Just a thought passing by . . . .
    Could your pics exceed the maximum the server accepts ?
    I do not remember for sure but I seem to remember 2 megabytes or may be 2 megabits.

Yesterday morning the manage attachment would not work most of the day then late last evening it worked and I posted my two pictures.

Zor
    Zor,
    Your information is incorrect. I will ask to please not try to offer advice here as this issue is something for our tech staff to deal with, and putting out information that is incorrect only confuses and complicates matters as we try to solve issues from our members

Ken
    The take off is optional, but the landing is MANDATORY!!
    RCU Forum Manager
    www.gettingairborne.com
    RCKen Publications
    Brotherhood's
    Ultra Sport Brother #1
    Sig Brotherhood #4
    Balsa USA #4

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by rchobbymodels View Post
    Jim, rename the pictures and edit the post does not work, the picture upload as a blank file, actually I left the picture there, on the pictures management software you can find it blank. I will try to post again in the end of the thread and see if it works
    RChobbymodels,
    I am able to see that you did initially have images uploaded to your post. I have sent a message to the tech staff at IB, but with the holidays they probably haven't seen it yet. As soon as they do get in I'm sure that they will address your problems.

Ken
    RCU Forum Manager
    www.gettingairborne.com
    RCKen Publications
    Brotherhood's
    Ultra Sport Brother #1
    Sig Brotherhood #4
    Balsa USA #4

Quote Originally Posted by RCKen View Post
    RChobbymodels,
    I am able to see that you did initially have images uploaded to your post. I have sent a message to the tech staff at IB, but with the holidays they probably haven't seen it yet. As soon as they do get in I'm sure that they will address your problems.

Ken
    Thank you Ken, I will wait for the tech guys.
    Wagner Machado, rchobbymodels.com
    Authorized dealer for: Xtremearf, Elite Aerosports, JetCat USA, JTM

Log-in problems again today.

Been using the service with no major log in problems for a while. Then today I was responding to an e-mail of a new post to a thread but the system did not log me in automatically. I got the thead but it did not recognize me.

OK, so I tried to log in and got a "can't find the page" type screen. This went on for about 5 minutes and multiple attempts to log in automatically, trying to log in at the "do you have an account" link, and trying the little yellow "sign in" at the top. Nothing.

Then suddenly I am logged in and in my account page.

It felt like the authentication server was down or perhaps overloaded and was timing out the log in requests.

IE10 Windows 7.
    Long Island Silent Flyers
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com

Quote Originally Posted by aeajr View Post

Been using the service with no major log in problems for a while. Then today I was responding to an e-mail of a new post to a thread but the system did not log me in automatically. I got the thead but it did not recognize me.

OK, so I tried to log in and got a "can't find the page" type screen. This went on for about 5 minutes and multiple attempts to log in automatically, trying to log in at the "do you have an account" link, and trying the little yellow "sign in" at the top. Nothing.

Then suddenly I am logged in and in my account page.

It felt like the authentication server was down or perhaps overloaded and was timing out the log in requests.

IE10 Windows 7.
    I am having the same problem, I did not report because I was thinking that it was my browser, I am using Chrome, but I got a go around on this situation, when I log-in if I wait for the page to reload it gives me "The page cannot be found" what I do is soon I click to log-in I click on another button and do not allow the browse to redirect. Now that I know that is not only me this should be a system problem.
    Wagner Machado, rchobbymodels.com
    Authorized dealer for: Xtremearf, Elite Aerosports, JetCat USA, JTM

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    RCU Heartbeat is either gone or covered up. Check it out.
    John
    AMA 615755

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    And all of a sudden it shows up. Must have been a very slow server. Most people are watching the 500 race and not on the internet at this time.
    John
    AMA 615755

I have had so many recurring log-in problems, page not available problems and such that I no longer report them. I presume there are server problems rather than SW bugs.
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Anyone else sick of how long pics take to load or is it just me??? if someone post a pic over 1mg I don't even bother any longer.

This site is just about dead to me,, so sad
    You're so smart,, you figured out how to read this!! Or maybe ya just got lucky??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    This only occurs when guys upload using third party hosting of pictures, photobucket, flicker etc. Pictures should be uploaded direct to RCU and then displayed in a thumbnail which load quick.
    There is no need to upload large format pictures, they cant be displayed on the screen in full anyway unless you are using your 40" TV. I dont bother looking at threads anymore that are full of large format pics, too much hassle waiting to load then you have to scroll across to view them.

Very easy to resize pics to a sensible size, I upload everything at 800x600.

Other problem now with the new picture format is, most guys dont know how to use it, then you get load of pics on top of one another and lines of text all over the place, some threads on here are a real mess.
    Last edited by Xairflyer; 02-24-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    www.letterkennymodelflyingclub.com
    www.jmaireland.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Well, so far posting a thread to the test post forum and sending an PM to RCKen didn't get a response, so I guess I'll try here... I haven't been getting a response to PMs for quite some time now. I believe I am up to seven without getting a response. Last night, I noticed that my mailbox had an even 100 old items in it, so figuring I'd hit the limit, I deleted 50. Now, outgoing PMs appear in the sent folder (they didn't before), but I still haven't gotten a response from anyone. Can someone verify 1) is there a 100 item limit on mailboxes and 2) is there something else wrong with my mailbox?
    Rick Vera-Burgos
    Novi, Michigan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I did reply to your PM that you sent me.

I am forwarding this issue on to our tech staff so that they can take a look at it.

Ken
    RCU Forum Manager
    www.gettingairborne.com
    RCKen Publications
    Brotherhood's
    Ultra Sport Brother #1
    Sig Brotherhood #4
    Balsa USA #4

Quote Originally Posted by RickVB View Post
    Well, so far posting a thread to the test post forum and sending an PM to RCKen didn't get a response, so I guess I'll try here... I haven't been getting a response to PMs for quite some time now. I believe I am up to seven without getting a response. Last night, I noticed that my mailbox had an even 100 old items in it, so figuring I'd hit the limit, I deleted 50. Now, outgoing PMs appear in the sent folder (they didn't before), but I still haven't gotten a response from anyone. Can someone verify 1) is there a 100 item limit on mailboxes and 2) is there something else wrong with my mailbox?
    Just sent you a PM. Reply back if you get it.

I sent a PM out to Dr Kiwi this morning. Let's see if he replies.
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Ken, very odd... your PM is not in my inbox. However, the one that Ed just sent me worked. Ed, did you get my reply?
    Rick Vera-Burgos
    Novi, Michigan

Yes I did. The flag at the top of the bar says I have 213 items in my mailbox. I presume that is combined inbox/sent

Seems ken must be on your "junk" list.

Crap - had to double post this one too. Getting really sick and tired of this.
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com

Administrator
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by RickVB View Post
    Ken, very odd... your PM is not in my inbox. However, the one that Ed just sent me worked. Ed, did you get my reply?
    Have you tried setting your notifications for your PM's? You may not be getting messages because some settings may have been disabled by default. You can find the setting under General Settings on the PM page. Would you please check and let us know what happens after you all the appropriate boxes are checked? Thank you!

If he goes to his inbox he should still see it there. He is seeing the ones I sent.
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by IBpark View Post
    Have you tried setting your notifications for your PM's? You may not be getting messages because some settings may have been disabled by default. You can find the setting under General Settings on the PM page. Would you please check and let us know what happens after you all the appropriate boxes are checked? Thank you!
    Private Messaging ON
    Receive Private Messaging: From all members
    Email Notification of New Private Messages: Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages
    New Private Message Notification Pop-up: Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up
    Sent Private Messages: Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

I haven't changed anything. In years. Ed's note came through, Ken's didn't. Something is broken...

Support people, please answer my first question: is there a limit on mailbox contents?

Edit: I should add, though, that there was a period of probably a year or two, ending recently, where I did not log on to RCU at all. Not sure if that affected anything.
    Last edited by RickVB; 02-25-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    Rick Vera-Burgos
    Novi, Michigan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    No reply?? Any update on this?

Still haven't received any PMs from anyone but Ed...
    Rick Vera-Burgos
    Novi, Michigan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I just sent you a test PM as well.
    Jim Buzzeo AMA 74894
    P-51 Mustang Brotherhood #37
    Sig Brotherhood #95

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Thanks Jim, it worked, but the earlier questions are still open...
    Rick Vera-Burgos
    Novi, Michigan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by aeajr View Post

IE10 Windows 7.
    Similar problem here. Was logged in just fine for a month or 2, now I have to log in again EVERY time - no matter what.

Sheesh!
    Dave W. TSgt, USAF/ESC (Retired, 1968-1990)
    AMA #94881, VRCS #208; " Old-school" R/C & C/L Sport Flier, instructor
    SIG Kadet Brotherhood #69, SIG Brotherhood #109, Cub B'hood #198, Glowhead B'hood #51
    Flying field coords: 38.650863,-78.44985

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Guys,

the problem with the Gallery on our profile STILL EXISTS!

You cannot edit or delete photos from your gallery!

Maybe you can check it out please?
    **Check my gallery for more pictures**
    http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...y&memid=222042
    Club Saito member #706

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I don't believe that this is a problem with v-bulletin(because same problem occurs on other sites!), but I am hoping that someone can help me.My computer recently crashed, and now that everything is restored, when I go to view a picture within a forum thread, the area goes dim, but no enlarged photo. I have to click on the back button on my browser, and completely exit the thread before the grayed out screen returns to normal. Any ideas what might be my problem here??Thank You for any help you might be able to provide,Craig
    Ultra Sport Brotherhood #10
    Revver Bro #263
    Tiger Club #26

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Also seems that I can no longer edit my posts.. wanted to make one correction to the above post. The entire Hard drive crashed, and had to be replaced, so a brand new install of Windows 8.0 had to be done! Don't know if that is important, but thought I should include it!Thanks again, Craig.
    Ultra Sport Brotherhood #10
    Revver Bro #263
    Tiger Club #26

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast