Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 04:17 AM
  #1  
polishedbrother
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Country Club Hills, IL
Posts: 58
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default PM

When I try to Respond to a PM message the button takes me to my inbox instead of an area dedicated to directly responding to the PM. How do I PM?
polishedbrother is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 05:33 AM
  #2  
AMA 74894
Moderator
My Feedback: (1)
 
AMA 74894's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Spicer, MN
Posts: 1,212
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

which button? when you're looking at a PM, the PM itself should have a dialog box for replying.
AMA 74894 is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 12:32 PM
  #3  
polishedbrother
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Country Club Hills, IL
Posts: 58
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

Hello, PM shows up as a link, along with REPLY EMAIL etc...
but, when I press the PM link it takes me to the new inbox page.
the old system pressing PM took me to a dialogue box addressed to whom I was replying to.
polishedbrother is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
  #4  
AMA 74894
Moderator
My Feedback: (1)
 
AMA 74894's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Spicer, MN
Posts: 1,212
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

now i get it... is the link in an email, or a popup/ site notification on the RCU site itself?
(or both)?
I'm checking into this.
AMA 74894 is offline  
Old 08-23-2013, 01:32 PM
  #5  
IBpark
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: El Segundo, CA
Posts: 190
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

Originally Posted by AMA 74894 View Post
now i get it... is the link in an email, or a popup/ site notification on the RCU site itself?
(or both)?
I'm checking into this.
Originally Posted by polishedbrother View Post
Hello, PM shows up as a link, along with REPLY EMAIL etc...
but, when I press the PM link it takes me to the new inbox page.
the old system pressing PM took me to a dialogue box addressed to whom I was replying to.
Originally Posted by AMA 74894 View Post
which button? when you're looking at a PM, the PM itself should have a dialog box for replying.
Originally Posted by polishedbrother View Post
When I try to Respond to a PM message the button takes me to my inbox instead of an area dedicated to directly responding to the PM. How do I PM?

Has this issue been resolved? If you are still having the same issue, please report it to Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here. Thank you!
IBpark is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service