Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Closed forums keep reopening

Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Closed forums keep reopening

Old 04-30-2017, 01:29 PM
flyboy2610
My Feedback: (1)

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Closed forums keep reopening

When I get on this board, all of the forums are open, or expanded if you prefer. I close those I have no interest in, which is basically anything other than the aircraft and engine forums.
The next time I come on this board, all of the forums are open again. This did not happen before the upgrade.
How can I get the forums I am not interested in to remain closed?
Old 05-02-2017, 09:29 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

What I do when I come to RCU is go directly to the control panel link,, http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/usercp.php That way I only see the sections I'm subscribed too,, all the other forums I have no interest in are nowhere to be seen. It's worked the same way before and after the change

Last edited by scale only 4 me; 05-02-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:37 AM
IBJoel

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by flyboy2610
When I get on this board, all of the forums are open, or expanded if you prefer. I close those I have no interest in, which is basically anything other than the aircraft and engine forums.
The next time I come on this board, all of the forums are open again. This did not happen before the upgrade.
How can I get the forums I am not interested in to remain closed?
This is something we are aware of, and our tech team is actively working on fixing it. Believe me, you're not the only one annoyed by it.

Scale only, thanks for being proactive with that work around!