Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Security Token Missing

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 11:36 AM
szempruw

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Security Token Missing

I used to be able to post and now I can't. I have a Pica P51 building thread and want to add pictures. I keep getting this message "Can't find Security Token, If problem persists contact the administrator." (I'm paraphrasing) I replied twice to admin and no reply. I get the message after trying to load 8 pictures from my desktop. I use Microsoft Edge and Windows 10 OS.

I also tried to find out how to post videos and can't find instructions. Where to look?

Do you guys want me to stop posting? I'll try one picture below. This is the error message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-08-25.png
Views:	80
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	2229372  

Last edited by szempruw; 08-25-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Adding information
Old 08-25-2017, 02:01 PM
szempruw

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

OK, I found out a technique that worked. I uploaded one picture at a time rather than selecting all 8 at a time. The pictures added to the bottom of the Manage Attachment window. Obviously if one was supposed to do 1 at a time, there shouldn't be 8 "browse" slots to add pictures. User Interface software bug I reckon!