Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

New email address won't save.

Old 09-13-2019, 04:20 AM
RCdude13
My Feedback: (6)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default New email address won't save.

I logged on to RCU. I have a new email address. When I try to use the same password to save that new email it says the password is wrong. Why can I successfully log on but can't save the new email?
I don't dare log off in case the password does not work a second time. Perhaps RCU could help me with this. Send correspondence to [email removed for privacy].
Thanks.
RCdude13.

Last edited by IBJoel; 09-13-2019 at 07:38 AM.
Old 09-13-2019, 07:21 AM
IBJoel

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by RCdude13 View Post
I logged on to RCU. I have a new email address. When I try to use the same password to save that new email it says the password is wrong. Why can I successfully log on but can't save the new email?
I don't dare log off in case the password does not work a second time. Perhaps RCU could help me with this. Send correspondence to afreimanis13@gmail.com.
Thanks.
RCdude13.
To be clear, you're entering your new email here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/prof...o=editpassword correct?

If not, where are you trying to change your email? And have you done a password reset?
Old 09-14-2019, 03:44 AM
RCdude13
My Feedback: (6)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yes, that is the page. I tried a few more times with different passwords I may have used before. I still get this message;

vBulletin Message
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

If I go to the link for forgotten password, it will send the new password to my old email address which Is no longer valid for me.

Last edited by RCdude13; 09-14-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:19 AM
IBJoel

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by RCdude13 View Post
Yes, that is the page. I tried a few more times with different passwords I may have used before. I still get this message;

vBulletin Message
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

If I go to the link for forgotten password, it will send the new password to my old email address which Is no longer valid for me.
Shoot me a PM and I'll do a manual change/reset for you.