Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

mode 1

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 12:37 PM
sweetpea 6767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mode 1

I have a T 6 x a s futaba radial transmiter. I built a flying wing which has elevons. I can not program the mixing to work right. On my left stick, I have up and down. I can not get left and right to work on my left stick. it works on my right stick. I tried mixing, and tried to slave the servo. Nothing works. Again, I fly the opposite of a right hand flyer Can anybody help me? This is the first delta wing I have ever built. I have been flying regular rc planes for the last 30 yrs. Being left handed has always been a problem with rc radios. I have called the service repair for futaba, and they don't have any answers. They tell me to become right handed and I wo't have a problem. My e-mail is [email protected] Thank You DAVE JENSEN
Old 11-09-2003, 03:29 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mode 1

I sent you an email