Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Keyword linking problems

Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Keyword linking problems

Old 03-11-2004, 06:38 AM
Kris^
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keyword linking problems

I recently clicked on keywords in several posts .. First off. .any reference to "BME" will get a rendering of the entire link code directing the viewer to the ZDZ site. . THEN, if you get an unblemished "BME" keyword, and click on it, you WILL be taken to the ZDZ/RCS site. Clicking on the JR radio keyword takes you to Futaba, H.P.Pilots, or another link, and several others sent me somewhere inside RCU .

Someone needs to check these out and fix them please. . getting a lawsuit over linking the name "BME" to RCS/ZDZ site would NOT be financially pro-active, and I can just imagine the damage having a "JR" link to "Futaba" would bring.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Trombe
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Keyword linking problems

I still don't understand how RCU plans to avoid lawsuit at all. Just about every single brand name is copyrighted- and I doubt the componies will like the Keyword idea any more than someone spreading bad words about their products.
Old 03-11-2004, 04:21 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Keyword linking problems

is there case law showing that linking a copyrighted term to anything on the internet is not legal?

We do have a queue as of today to approve links to ensure better contextuality to the link.